𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐍𝐚𝐡!

previously..

when he got off the bus, hinata gently rubbed his eyes and adjusted himself as the sun-light towers over him almost blinding him.

they all went in the hotel rooms, the rooms were paired:

Kageyama and Hinata
Ennoshita and Sugawara
Daichi and Tanaka
Nishinoya and Asahi
Kinoshita and Tsukishima
Yamaguchi and Narita
Kiyoko and Yachi
Ukai and Takeda

'Hell Nah! i'm not staying in room with my ex!'
Hinata thought as he got his phone and texted Ennoshita:

Chika<3

Shoyo h.10.30 am
Hey Chika, can i talk to you 
for a second?

Chikara h.10.31 am
uh? yeah Sho, what do you need?

Shoyo h.10.32 am
do you mind if we switch rooms? i can't really stand being with Kageyama

Chikara h.10.33 am
uh..yes, i don't mind, let me come to your room and we can switch

Shoyo h.10.34 am
THANK YOU CHIKA, see you in a bit, love you❤︎︎

~~~out of texts~~~

as he got his stuff and got in the hallway he got a text from Motoya "shoyo are you by any chances here already?"

he didn't answer as he saw Chiakara approaching him, so they switched the keys and Hinata went to his new room which he was sharing with Koushi.

~~~
after they got comfortable Ukai bought the team in Itachiyama's gym, where the training camp will be made.

~~~
after the starting speech the teams got ready to play one against one another, it was Itachiyama vs Karasuno.

"shoyo i'm not setting to you during the training camp." said firmly the raven setter.
shoyo got it together and freaks out. "1. you don't "shoyo" me Kageyama Tobio. 2. now that we broke up you're gonna stop setting the damn ball to me just because we broke it off?" his anger could be felt by the other side of the world, he wasn't going trough an easy moment lately and all the team knows, Sakusa and Motoya as well, as they know each other's families since kindergarten.
ukai looked at daichi with some sort of "get them to calm down or it won't end well." daichi shook his head and whispered "shoyo has to take off the stress he's keeping in and kageyama's not helping right now." ukai sighs as Sakusa and Motoya's attention is gained by the freak duo fighting on the court.

"it's your fault that you broke up with me, you idiot!" Kageyama exclaimed.
"me? it's my fault now that you cheated on me with an ugly chick? because let me tell you, she's way uglier than me my dear." the ginger head replied without being scared of the raven's reaction.
"god how much i hate you!" the raven mutters.
"oh yeah i do too, but you see i can keep it for me and play with you, just because we're on the sane team you milk addict." hinata's really angry, he hasn't slept well in days, he hasn't eaten well in days, he just wanted to see the only ones who can make him genuinely happy.

after a couple of minutes he felt a couple of strong arms being placed on his body, they were Sakusa's arms. he got on the karasuno's part of the court and while the freak duo was fighting he reached for them in the back of the court. he usually doesn't hug anyone first, he doesn't like hugs at all if not Hinata's.

"ok, now's enough, you're making a scene, the both of you!" squealed some one behind Sakusa, who was it if not Motoya?
shoyo stayed silent while he hugged the older male, kageyama on the other hand got off the court and Koushi got on taking his place.

"Sho, get to our room and rest, but sleep. i have your sleeping pills in my bag" koushi's  smile calms him down a but as the ginger nods and thank the three of them as he breaks Sakusa's hug and gets off the court.