𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐩

previously..

that evening after his shower he heard a knock on the door and after getting dressed he went and opened the door, finding someone he didn't expect to find.

"omi?" asks the younger boy looking at the taller one who got his usual black mask on and his team's jacket, 'he's wet' hinata thought while baking up from the door letting the older male in his house without questions.

"go ahead and take a shower, feel like at home, it's all clean and sanitized" and said by hinata, a boy who's a messy person, it feels like it's a miracle hearing that from him.
"thank you" the taller one mutters going upstairs, he knows his way to the bathroom since he already stayed at hinata's place.

~~~

after at least 30-35 minutes the black headed boy got downstairs and sat on the couch as Shoyo was cooking something for dinner since he's gonna be alone at home for the next weeks.
"sho" pronounced Kiyoomi.
"yeah?" answered Shoyo
"Motoya told me pretty much everything, are you ok?" the older asks.
it took a couple of minutes to hinata before answering without the possibility of crying. "yeah, i'm good..did you run all the way here from Momo's house?" he asked in return.
"..kind of, i was worried ok?" he says taking off his black mask, revealing all of his delicate features, his two moles above the right eyebrow were covered by his black curls, something that Hinata always loved about Kiyoomi Sakusa.

hinata chuckles as he gets in the livingroom with two plates of katsudon, his mom's recipe.

"eat up you big germophobe" smiles the younger male.
"Itadakimasu!" the two said in unison before starting to eat, hinata lost himself in looking at sakusa.

'if only he knew how much i love his hair and his features..' thought to himself the tangerine while eating.

~~~

after dinner sakusa was hanging out in hinata's kitchen as the ginger was washing the plates and the sticks

"how long are you going to stay here Omi?" asked the tangerine.
"uh- i think i'll stay here for about an hour than i'll get home" answered the black haired boy coming back to his senses after being lost in his mind for the past 5 minutes.

"you sure you don't want to stay here the night? it's cold and rainy outside, you'll catch a cold and on Sunday we start the training camp.."

"i'll be ok little tangerine, you don't have to worry about me, just concentrate on yourself" the older boy smiles while saying those words.

~~~

hinata insisted and Kiyoomi stayed for the night, he slept in hinata's room and the ginger head slept on the couch, which wasn't one of the best sleeps he've ever had, he woke up in the middle of the night because of his phone buzzing continuously, it was Tobio, who could ever be.

he answered and started talking in a low tone if voice not to wake the older one up, because Kiyoomi always' been a light sleeper.
"what do you want" he whispered
"can you give me another chance Shoyo? please!" the raven whispered in return
"no! i'm not going to do it. you broke my trust which you knew it wasn't hard to break. we're over, deal with it" he answered coldly, even tho he had tears in his eyes, he tried to sound way more serious than he sounded when he broke things off.
"please! please, i'll do anything you want me to do!" the raven answered, whispering, he sounded guilty, but hinata didn't let him win.
"leave my life and don't contact me if not either for school or volleyball." the ginger head answered whispering, his voice at the end started cracking and he decided to close the call and turn off his phone, then he fell asleep again and woke up next morning at 6 am with a sweet scent coming from the kitchen.

~~~

sakusa was cooking breakfast for him and shoyo.
"good morning!" exclaimed the raven while shoyo entered the kitchen and sat at the table putting his head on it.
"how'd you sleep tangerine?" he asked. shoyo didn't answer, he was only staring into the table's soul.
"sho?" asked the tall man in his kitchen.
"mh?" pronounced Shoyo getting up from the table.
"is everything good?" he asked
"yeah yeah sorry, you?" hinata answered, putting his head back on the table.
"i'm- i'm good" sakusa answered while putting the plates on the table and sitting across from shoyo.

A/N
biboop!!🫶🏻