smut alphabet - angel & david

Start from the beginning

Hmm, Angel...probably 69, they love the feeling of having their mate's length deep in their throat as his mouth works away on them, teasing their sensitive spot just the way he knows they like it. They haven't done this a lot of times but when they have, Angel enjoys being pleasured and knowing they're pleasuring David (and vice-versa) I think they'd both enjoy missionary because of the eye contact and passion and for each other they share (plus David fucks like a beast, let's not lie)

goofy (are they more serious in the moment? are they humorous?)
While David often tends to be on the serious side of things, sex is a way for him to let loose, be a tease and he loves it. Meeting Angel gave him the chance to lower his walls, in and out of the bedroom.
Angel's cracking jokes and laughs when they cum. Not a snicker or cackle, it sounds more like a wholesome chain of laughter as they grip his shoulders, collapsing onto the bed, gasping for air. David won't admit it but he finds it cute.

hair (how well-groomed are they?)
I'd like to think David is somewhat trimmed but not fully shaved. He takes care of it and makes sure it isn't too hairy for his liking and trims it to a decent amount

Angel likes keeping themselves clean-shaven too (so David can get a better taste of them when he's in between their legs)

intimacy (how intimate are they in the moment?)
Strongly believe that David Shaw can be soft and loving whenever he and Angel are in the mood for slow sex (which mostly happens in the mornings) Despite what he might say, he's a hopeless romantic deep down, he loves making sure his mate feels good, he loves making them feel good. I'm talking forehead touches, tracing patterns across bare skin, delicate caresses, soft kisses pressed to sensitive skin. David takes his time with Angel, kissing them long and deep, tangling his fingers through their hair...

As much as I love the idea of Angel being a tease, I like thinking of them as the type to prefer gentle sex (not that they don't love rougher sex - believe me, they do but there's something about softer sex that makes them feel loved and cherished, especially while David whispers praises against their skin)

jack off (masturbation headcanon)
Hmm, I don't imagine David being the type to jerk off regularly...except when Angel is away on one of their work trips and decides to tease him by sending him pictures and voice notes of them touching themselves in their hotel room. Yeah, his dick is going to be straining against his pants, a couple of strokes have him groaning while listening to Angel's voice notes of them moaning. Needless to say, phone sex between these two isn't an uncommon experience.

Angel tends to touch themselves while wearing David's clothes (which are large on them) something about his scent being all over them, touching the marks on their neck from the night before while another hand slowly moves around their sweet spot.

kinks (what kinks do they have?)
Cock worship. Oh, Angel loves kissing up and down David's dick, soft and slowly until their lips reach his tip and they gently take him in their mouth. Hearing him growl makes them throb and hearing his whimpers? Oh, this poor man is in for a long night of edging. Sometimes if they're feeling especially playful, Angel's using their vibrator on him, denying him of release for as long as he can take it

Marking. David has admitted to being slightly possessive so this one makes sense. He wants people to know Angel is all his, having his scent wrapped around them, tracing light purple marks from the night before are his biggest turn-on's. Sucking on bare skin, biting down hard enough to leave a mark but not enough to break skin leaves Angel moaning helplessly. As rough as he can get, David always makes sure to check in with worried eyes, not wanting to hurt them. Angel grins and holds his face in their hands, kissing his nose and assuring him that his bites feel wonderful - and that they'd tell him if it feels anything but.