needy | milo & sweetheart |

The second they got through the door, Sweetheart felt their back pushed against it, struggling to keep themselves from falling apart. That hungry look in his eye is enough to make their legs buckle and leave them breathless.

Milo tilts their chin upward, claiming their lips in one swift move. They grab his shirt collar and pull him closer, working their mouth against his as each kiss felt faster than the next.

"Milo..." His name leaves their mouth in a small whine, desperate and needy, exactly the way he wants them.

Sweetheart feels him grin against their lips as his hands trail down their body, tightly gripping their hips and smirking when they gasp at the action.

They pull apart for mere moments, breathing heavily and staring straight into the eyes of the other. Their lips meet again, colliding in a storm of want and need. They move in tandem, knocking anything and everything in their path, gripping onto one another for dear life as they moaned against each other's lips.

Sweetheart seizes the opportunity to plant delicate kisses along the line of his jaw, moving lower to his neck, smiling when he whimpers and grinds into them.

"Who's the needy one now, huh?" They tease, caressing his lips with their thumb.

Milo chuckles sardonically and they don't miss the way he looks them up and down. He leans close to their ear, satisfied when his breath grazes their skin, earning a small gasp from between their lips.

"I'll show you who's needy, Sweetheart."