"Child," he whispered. "Lilith, I just want to talk to you for a moment. Is that okay?" He dared to sit on the sofa, which had been stained with blood but was cleaned. Didn't he know he had to be careful around a witch? "I'm sorry about what happened with Dean and your mother. Things got out of hand. Sam isn't answering his phone, and I don't know what's going on with you. Dorian called me yesterday, worried. What are you doing, child?"

"You should leave. It's not a good idea for you to be here." Her middle finger.

"You should leave. It's not a good idea for you to be here," the middle finger began tapping against the armrest of the sofa, and her breathing became uncontrollable.

"I want to talk."

"I'm warning you, Bobby, leave. I don't need you."

"Lilith, you're not well, my dear." Of course, she wasn't! She didn't need to be reminded every three seconds, to see their stupid sad faces every time they looked at her. She already pitied herself enough- "Do you want to come with me?" Damn hypocrite.

"My mom died, and you and Sam's first reaction was to blame me for what I did with that damn yellow-eyed demon. That's the least important thing! Nothing of what I did matters, don't you understand? Nothing matters, why would you blame me for something that doesn't matter anymore? As if you didn't know! Did you think I did it because I wanted to? Because I woke up one day and decided to drink a demon's blood? No! And you know it! You know it was all to save my mother! You know it! Both of you knew it! So why is it the first thing you say to me when my mom died?! It wasn't important. My mom died, and it seems like no one cares. You're all hypocrites, and you don't love me, not since you found out I'm a witch. Why can't you accept it? You lied to me, didn't you? All because I'm a witch? Why don't I have your heroic values? Why do you think I'm not good enough? The stupid Dean is in hell because he couldn't bear to see his brother die! How different is that from drinking a demon's blood, huh? I don't want your hypocrisy, Bobby. I told you if I saw you again, I would kill you."

"That's not the truth, my girl." Lilith quickly wiped away the tears that had streamed down her face and flicked the cigarette butt away. Bobby tried to catch her eyes, doing everything he could to make her look at him, but she refused to see him. She couldn't- "We didn't know what had happened. You have to understand that, please, Lilith. I went to say goodbye to your mother. I loved you both, I miss her too."

"No," she whimpered, throwing a bottle of vodka from the coffee table. "No!" she shouted, grabbing Bobby by the chest, using her magic to lift him slightly and push him back a few inches. "No one misses her like I do. I didn't see you at the cemetery any day, but I'm always there. You're lying. Why are you lying to me? What did I do to you?"

"Lilith," he whispered, his voice broken. Lilith forcibly stopped her tears and cleaned the cigarette ash. Bobby tried to make eye contact with her, pleading with his eyes, but she refused to look. She couldn't.

"We didn't mean to hurt you," Bobby continued. "We didn't know. Please, Lilith. We didn't know."

Lilith erupted in anger again, recalling the events of the previous night and reliving the pain of the morning, which had lingered for hours. Dorian had entered with a bouquet of flowers and a box of chocolates, picking out her favorites-the ones that made her jump with joy. This time, they triggered such immense anger that the old hunter backed away from the magic forming in her hands, walking straight towards her target.

"Fucking flowers and chocolates!" she yelled, throwing the gifts out the window with her magic. "Are you kidding me, Dorian?"

"Love, calm down," Dorian raised his hands, pleading for peace, and didn't dare take a step forward. "Lilith, let's talk, please. Set aside the magic and let's talk calmly. It's all a misunderstanding. Please, set aside the magic."