05. the bar

𓈈﹗﹙chapter five
▬▬ THE BAR  . . .

 ❜

                    The next day she woke up to the sound of the television coming from the living room. Lilith went to the bathroom and the cool water woke her up after the long hours of sleep, she had rested so well she seemed to have calmed down after yesterday's detestable day. It didn't occur to her to say that today would improve or that her mood would remain friendly, however, the woman descended the stairs tying her long pearly hair into a high messy ponytail.

              In the living room, the faces of both brothers, refreshed and as neat as a hunter who lived on the road could be, greeted her with a good morning.

            "I like your shirt," Dean said, holding the same Spiderman mug. He followed her into the kitchen and was thoughtful about washing the mug and putting it in its place. "Where did you get it?"

              "In a store around here, there's a men's size, if you want, I'll buy you one," Lilith answered, making herself a cup of coffee with milk, and then she opened some doors looking for cookies, but she couldn't find them. "Dean!" she suddenly shrieked. "Where are my cookies?"

              "In my belly, they were delicious."

               Lilith let a sigh guide her to find something else to feed her body with, she had been craving very strongly for a latte and cookies for breakfast, her guts were roaring at the thought of what could have been and it wasn't because of Dean and his extreme appetite.

              Lilith stood on her tiptoes in front of a cabinet built into the wall and reached out with the desire to find something, she was a tall woman, but the depth of the shelves outweighed her lanky arm. She patted down a plastic bag and dragged it over.

            "Water crackers?" Lilith turned away. "Dean!" She scolded him and hit him with a mop after she caught him staring at her butt. "Don't do that again." The hunter had at first played it cool, but when he realized it was impossible to deny it, a mischievous, unblushing smile of regret appeared on his face, making it clear what kind of man he was. Lilith struck him once more.

            "I'm sorry, I'm sorry," he raised his hands. "I won't do it again."

              "I'd like to believe that," she said more to herself and in a serious tone that tried to camouflage it. Lilith had a lot of problems with the way Dean was obsessed with looking at women's bodies, it wasn't an attitude that went unnoticed, he did it shamelessly with any female that passed by. "You're already bordering on kinky; I don't think you'd like that a lot of guys the first thing they see of you is your ass..."