"Don't rush! You're going to be out of breath once you're done." Taerae warned. "You can't talk. You're not the one that's panicking because you almost forgot camp was tomorrow!" Heejin took a deep breath for a quick moment. Shortly after, she continued to shove her clothes into her suitcase. She checked the analog clock in her room.

"Dad's going to home soon. I should be asleep by now!" Heejin whispered to herself. She put all of her hygienic products inside a plastic bag and put it inside a big pocket inside the suitcase. She put her makeup bag inside that pocket as well.

"Taerae read the checklist I sent you." The girl instructed. "At your service, Yang Heejin," He cleared his throat. "Bras, undergarments, clothes, deodorant, makeup and makeup wipes— Heejin I don't think makeup is necessary. We are going to be in the woods for God's sake."

"Please shut up."

"Ahem. Hygiene stuff which includes a toothbrush, toothpaste, floss, mouthwash for the people that have bad breaths (Kim Gyuvin), face wash, face mask for the girlies (Haerin), and hairbrush— Is this hygienic?— basic shower stuff (shampoo, body wash, and conditioner). Portable charger if there's no outlet. Phone charger WITH at least two wires, earbuds, and phone." Taerae listed everything.

Heejin confirmed that everything was in her suitcase and then began to use all of her body pressure on the luggage to zip it tight and close. Afterward, she used her strength to lift the object upright and roll it next to her desk.

She huffed, falling onto her bed, stomach facing upwards to the ceiling. The lovely, endearing, and pure moon which Hayoung described as Jiwoong, was slowly shifting to the north side of the sky. Heejin noticed this since there was no moon glimmer on her bed when there was one before.

"Oh, by the way, Heejin. I haven't told anyone from our friend group this by the way, but there might be people from different schools going to the camping site as well. I just got the information from the student council president." Taerae informed.

The girl reacted quickly by sitting up from her bed. She turned and saw that her phone was still resting on the floor so she rushed to pick it up.

"Do you know which schools?" She asked, walking back to sit on her soft blanket with her phone in her hands

"Hm... It was Wonderland and Kwangya?" He mumbled the last sentence to himself. "Oh, I have a cousin that goes to Wonderland. Kang Yeosang. I think he's also going to camp with us since he's also a senior." Heejin mentioned. She looked outside her bedroom window and saw a white car pulling up to her house's driveway.

The car slowly drove upwards to the driveway as the headlights lit up the garage door. She gasped after noticing it was her dad's car and immediately shut her window curtains. She stepped out of the room to quickly check if all of the lights were off from upstairs.

After making sure they were off, Heejin rushed back to her bedroom, closed the door, and jumped onto her bed. "Taerae, mute yourself my dad will check my bedroom to see if I'm asleep anytime soon." She whispered.

She turned down her volume just in case he didn't mute himself and put her phone under her pillow. Then, she slipped inside her comforter making sure it covered her entire body. The girl turned her body to the left so her back was facing the door.

The door slowly opened and the girl happened to notice that when her ears perked at the small creaks coming from the door itself.

"I need to buy new doors these noises are starting to annoy me." She heard her dad mutter. Her dad noticed that the girl was "sleeping" peacefully. His mouth shifted into a soft smile, and he then closed the door as quietly as possible. This created loud screeches.

"I swear if this thing doesn't shut up," was the last thing he said before the room became quiet again.

Heejin opened one eye, turned around to see if the door was closed, and then opened her other eye after seeing that it was closed. She slid her hand under her pillow to grab her phone. She turned up her volume and told Taerae he could unmute himself again.

"Look at the image I sent you in messages! That's the campsite we're going to be going to tomorrow!" He said.

The girl checked her messages and saw the campsite image that was being shown. She gasped looking at it. The picture showed a beautiful lake along with an empty, but large area of space in which the tents will most likely be placed.

"It's so big!" Her jaw-dropped admiring the view.

Then, Taerae let out a chuckle. A loud chuckle. "That's what she said..." Heejin's smile faded once the boy said that.

"Taerae you are dead tomorrow−" The video call ended with his loud laughter. She sighed to herself, realizing that he might be pulling these jokes once they're at camp tomorrow and for the rest of the week. She turned off her phone and placed it on her nightstand. She took the wire that was laying on the floor and used it to charge her device.

Heejin laid on her bed, her eyes closed shut. She only saw darkness at that point.

For now, she thought, let's forget about first choice and second choices and instead, let's all have fun.

━━━━⊱ ⋆ ⟡ ⋆ ⊰━━━━

EPILOGUE:

━━━━⊱ ⋆ ⟡ ⋆ ⊰━━━━

━━━━⊱ ⋆ ⟡ ⋆ ⊰━━━━

WATERBOMB MINGIIIII