"She blocked me," Miguel sadly replies still slouched over embodying his sadness

Tiffany sitting next to him looks down at his phone where it was still open on the Instagram search engine where he'd  typed Sam's username, only for nothing to have appeared. Tiffany never knew what being blocked looks like when she always been on the other end— raising her brows, before chuckling.

She took his phone, holding it up. "So that's what it looks like being blocked." She put his phone back down onto the table.

"So, what happens when you get blocked? You counter-punch. Except maybe don't actually hit her this time." Hawk chuckles only to notice the three teen girl's serious expression making his smile drop at his bad joke "What, too soon? Look, all I'm saying is don't give up."

"It's no use. I blew any shot I had with her," Miguel says radiating discouragement. "Hey, think about it. Me and Robby really isn't dating anymore, because of you." She smiled, trying to make Miguel feel better.

"Because of me?" Miguel asks furrowing his eyebrows. "Anyways, Aisha your turn to talk." She says, quickly discarding the other topic.

"She'll eventually come around." Aisha said, putting her hand on Miguel's shoulder slightly squeezing it.

"Maybe she won't." Tiffany shrugged her shoulders. Miguel and Aisha snapped their heads towards her, but she doesn't say anything else. She knew Miguel needed to hear the other possibilities, knowing Sam for a while now so she knew Sam reaction seemed more true.

Hawk and October, having the same mindset Tiffany pulled the attention back to Miguel. "You're the champ now. You can get like, any girl to like you."

"You're like Drake. Enjoy it." Hawk pipes up, before standing up taking his leave. "I don't wanna be Drake."

"Don't worry." Aisha reassured him, Tiffany turned her attention to Aisha. "What's wrong with being Drake? Miguel—" She paused before looking at him.

"If Sam don't at least try to give you a hint to make it seem like she still want you, try a different girl you know who would." She said with a smile on her face. She gave him a quick peck on the cheek, before standing up also taking her leave.

   𝐓𝐈𝐅𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐘 would say she had the best day, until Robby ruined it over nothing and it was petty of him to think like that of Tiffany

Instead she spent the rest of the night with her dog, talking to her about her problems in life or just laying down sharing popcorn as they watched Dirty Dance.