𝟬𝟰.

❝𝑵𝒆𝐰 𝒈𝐮𝒚 𝐠𝒐𝒕 𝒉𝐢𝒔 𝐚𝒔𝐬 𝒘𝐡𝒐𝐨𝒑.❞

❞

   "𝐌𝐈𝐆𝐔𝐄𝐋 got his ass whoop bad last night

"𝐌𝐈𝐆𝐔𝐄𝐋 got his ass whoop bad last night." Tiffany explained to her three friends.

"So, it was bad?" Demetri asks. "Yep." She replied popping the p. "Y'all pussies left him." Tiffany adds rolling her eyes.

"What do you expect me and Eli to do? I'm weaker than a toddler, and Eli here is too shy to say anything." Demetri says trying to defend himself.

Tiffany scoffed softly, turning her head to face October. "Some help please?"

"I mean, at least Tiffany did something. Well, she do know how to fight though." October says putting a finger up to her chin, looking up at the ceiling acting like she was thinking.

"Thanks for the help." Tiffany said sarcastically rolling her eyes. "I think Miguel just need more karate lessons, watch and see Miguel beat Kyler's ass—"

"Hey guys." Miguel greets the four, putting his stuff down next to him before sitting down. "Damn Miguel, you look like shit." Tiffany scrunched up her face.

"Oh thanks, I didn't notice." He replied rolling his eyes. "Tiffany was telling us what happened last night, so that means no more karate?" Demetri asks.

"I guess so." Miguel responded taking out his notebook and pencil. "Good, it's probably for the best. It was starting to boost your confidence." Demetri informs the boy.

"Isn't that a good thing?" Miguel asks, looking up at Demetri. Tiffany looked at Eli's paper, writing down whatever he wrote.

"She's smart, but she doesn't feel like doing any work. She knew October would've forced her to finish some type of work, and not just sit there on her phone.

"No. What has confidence ever gotten anybody except a black eye and their backpack thrown in the trash?" Demetri said, looking back down at his paper.