𝟭𝟯.

ꜜ ‎‏⠀⠀ ꜜ ‎‏⠀⠀ ꜜ ‎‏⠀ ⠀ꜜ ‎‏⠀ ⠀ꜜ ‎‏⠀ ⠀ꜜ ⠀    ꜜ ‎‏⠀ ⠀ꜜ

❝𝐼 𝒅𝑜𝑛𝒕 𝑑𝑟𝒐𝑜𝒍 𝑜𝒗𝑒𝑟 𝒃𝑜𝑦𝒔.❞

︶꒷꒦︶ ๋࣭︶꒷꒦︶ ๋࣭︶꒷꒦︶ ๋࣭︶꒷꒦︶

𝐀𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐀 held up her phone creating a story on her Instagram framing herself and the booth the teens were sharing, "So you might be wondering what a team does after they win the championship. The answer? Victory nachos!"

Cobra Kai members and their friends cheer at Aisha's words. The girl moves the camera away from the nachos and to frame herself, "It was supposed to be a round of drinks, but the waitress was not feeling Hawk's fake ID."

"Hey, don't talk about that. My parents follow you," Hawk scolds the teen girl in a whisper as he sat next to Moon

"Sorry, Mr. and Mrs. Moskowitz." Aisha apologizes to the camera before ending her story with a simple "Anyways, until next time, no mercy, bitches."

"I gotta say, it's nice to be at a victory party," Demetri happily says nacho in hand ready to bite into it

That is until Hawk takes it away, "Yeah, except you had nothing to do with the victory."

"Well, then I consider it a belated party for the coding competition we won at computer camp. Remember?" Demetri asks his his best friend before he starts to sing a song that makes Hawk embarrassed and the girls in the booth laugh.

"I agree with Hawk though." October piped up taking a nacho from the batch.

Tiffany makes her way back to the booth, just as the girls stopped laughing. "These are like the best things in the world." She started, as she took a sip of her sprite.

Tiffany looked around the booth, not seeing the Hispanic boy making her sigh. "Is he still moping?" She asks.

The friends all turn their heads to where Miguel sat alone at a bar table. Hawk, Tiffany, October and Aisha share a look before making their way over to the teen boy who lets his phone fall onto the table before he himself slouches over

"El Serpiente," Hawk calls out to catch Miguel's attention who just prompts his head on his arms "There you are."

"This is how you celebrate a first-place trophy?" Aisha asks as they sit on the stools around him