𝟭𝟬.

❝𝑰𝑚 𝑑𝑎𝒕𝑖𝑛𝒈 𝑅𝒐𝑏𝑏𝒚 𝑲𝑒𝑒𝒏𝑒.❞

❞

   𝐓𝐇𝐄 sound of dogs barking from the distance, the closest thing they can currently hear is Johnny opening his bottle of beer

The group of teens stood around abandoned cars, while Johnny stood on top of the van that brought them there. "You've trained hard." Johnny yelled at the class. "You've gotten stronger, tougher, faster. You've done your best. You're ready for this tournament, am I right?" He asked. "Yes, Sensei!" "Yes, Johnny!"

Johnny eyed the dark haired girl, who stood between Hawk and Miguel. She gave him an innocent smile, he responded by rolling his eyes at her.

"Wrong!" He threw his beer can on the ground. "If you wanna won the All Valley Under-18 Karate Tournament, you gotta give me better than your best. Which is why from now on, you're gonna get my worst. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sensei!" Everyone yelled. "Are you losers?" He asked. "No, Sensei!" Everyone shouted. "Are you nerds?" he said. "No, Sensei!" They shouted. "Are you sure?" He asked. "No, Sensei!" Johnny face palmed, Tiffany herself realized she said the wrong answer. "Okay, come on." Johnny says in disbelief

"Johnny showed the group towards the lines up tires. "Move those feet! Go!" The group began running through tires.

"𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 enemies are all around you! Destroy them!" The teens begin to hit abandoned cars with anything that can break stuff.

Tiffany found herself destroying a car with Miguel, they both stood on top of the hood of the car before slamming their bats against the shield window. They both looked at each other, with a smile fist bumping.

"𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐒 go, squirt! Good job, buddy. Go!" Johnny yelled. Miguel walked over a piece of wood, that laid on top of a dumpster filled with rusty old tools and broken glass.