no

yes

yes?

no

igu 😉

bye.

"grim who got you smiling in yo phone?" MACY asked looking up at him.

"you pay my bill?" he said not looking up from his phone.

"no— ohh okay" he interrupted clicking out his thread to go to ig.

he didn't even like macy at the moment. at all and everyone knew that so her talking to him especially asking about his business is crazy.

she knows what she did to disrespect his trust and now she gotta live with it. her actions have consequences and this is the product.

"his ass been giddy since he touch down he prolly got some smooch in his corner," TYLER said.

"you fuck with the city whores I like wholesome young women." he shrugged flicking off tyler.

"you call donnie a wholesome young woman?" K-MAN said lifting an eyebrow. he made a yikes face shaking his head.

"yeah she was definitely a skid in the road but naa this girl she cool as hell ima fly her outcha to spend the weekend with me," he said laying back on the couch.

"that's that desiree bitch from the threeman?" vinny said looking up from his game.

"watch the bitch n yeah unlike you I got up and kept her interested," he said making everyone burst into laughter.

"naaa you having to be a munch was crazyyyy." PEA laughed before taking a hit from his blunt.

"that shit ane funny its embarrassing I know they laughed at me on the way home. and I still don't know what the fuck is wrong," he said shaking his head.

"I literally haven't been able to get up when I need to when i'm with a skeeze." he said sounding like he was about to cry.

"who was the last girl you hit?" k-man asked taking pea's blunt to hit.

"naaaa I can't say that, that's confidential," he said shaking his head, instantly dropping the conversation.

"well whoever the mufucka is that's the bitch yo dick in love with go fuck her again." k-man said

"I can't g that shit wasn't even supposed to happen." he frowned thinking about the girl. he knew that was the reason but hearing it concluded so much shit he was avoiding.

"oh well nigga then stay on gummy all day that's yo problem." pea shrugged getting laughs from everyone but vinny.

DESIRE.SHYNICE
FEED

SHYNICEFEED