17

"You impudent demon. You dare attempt to hurt Lady Merlin?!" he shouted angrily, he threw what looked like miniature suns at me. I giggled maliciously as I grabbed one in my hand, covered in anti-magic, and continued giggling as it dissolved away. Everyone on their side except Merlin seemed shocked, "B-but you're a demon! How can the Sunshine Grace not hurt you?!" Ludociel shouted. I couldn't stop giggling, enough that Merlin decided to answer, "Aella seems to possess anti-magic. She effortlessly removed a Perfect Cube when the Ten Commandments were unsealed as well. Any attacks against her will need to be physical. However, don't forget she is of equal strength to the current Meliodas so watch yourselves!" Zeldris smirked, "You seem to also forget she's nearly as fast as I am, so good luck catching her. Aella, cover yourself in anti-magic. I'm gonna end this quickly." I scowled at him, "You never let me have any fun," I grumbled as my eyes glowed and I did as he wanted. He chuckled then got in his stance for Ominous Nebula, I sat next to him scowling with my head on my arms. Chandler and Cusack complained that Zeldris never warned them when he was going to use his innate ability and the others started being sucked in from his vortex quickly. I watched them be sucked in and slammed against the wall several times before Merlin started teleporting her and two humans continuously so they wouldn't get sucked in anymore.

The large man that yelled at me dug his legs into the ground and Ludociel slammed into his back. Zeldris scoffed, "This is becoming tedious," he complained then started using more of his demonic power as his mark moved to the center of his forehead. They started to be sucked in even harder, Merlin could no longer teleport them, making me giggle when she was thrown back yet again. The large man was enraged and threw his Sunshine again. It destroyed the ceiling and Zeldris stopped his Ominous Nebula to destroy the debris before it squished us. "Escanor, watch out for Aella! She doesn't toy around like Meliodas does!" Merlin warned as he came towards us, I grinned up at him evilly. "You wanna take me on, big guy? Bring it," I growled in excitement. "You're a mere insect compared to the Captain. I'll squash you right here," Escanor retorted making me giggle sadistically. He attempted to slam his axe down on me, I blocked with my daggers then quickly moved all around him, leaving a variance of shallow and deep cuts all over his body. He swung Rhitta after I landed, only for me to dodge immediately. For fun, I jumped onto his shoulders and bent my face down in front of his, "You're not as tough as you think you are," I grinned wickedly at him. "Aella, stop toying around before you get hurt. Don't pick up my brother's nasty habit," Zeldris scolded me. I jumped off Escanor's back as he tried to grab me and frowned at my lover, "Stop telling me what to do, you brat!"

"Enough of this! Young Master Zeldris, Lady Aella. Let us take care of these pests," Chandler and Cusack exclaimed as they started to fuse together. Zeldris and I looked at them confused for a moment, "We are the two halves of the Original Demon. Together we will end you and watch the birth of the new Demon King!" We watched for a few moments as the Original Demon fought with Escanor when Ludociel started screaming and writhing on the ground in pain. Zeldris and I looked at each other and shrugged, "Ohhh I see," I commented plainly. Merlin and the two human men looked at us confused, we didn't answer them directly but Zeldris chuckled, "I'm relieved, I never considered him my brother." Ludociel started shouting about Mael and Estarossa, finally revealing that Mael was actually alive. "Mage, give me the Commandment you have on your possession," Zeldris demanded as he pointed his sword at her, ignoring Ludociel's screams. The Original Demon was keeping Escanor busy and the humans were concerned with Ludociel. Merlin prepared herself as both Zeldris and I advanced towards her, each of us with a sinister look in our eyes. "You might as well just give it up, mage," Zeldris insisted, he was about to attack her when a strange weapon came flying out of nowhere. I blocked it at the last second, even if he didn't want me to I was going to protect him over myself always. "The fuck is this?" I asked bluntly.

---
"Aella is insanely fast, she appeared in front of Zeldris nearly instantaneously," King informed Gowther, Mael, Elizabeth, and Diane as they rushed to Camelot. "Aella is incredibly dangerous. She has been fighting Meliodas since they were young children, she's faster than he is, and her regeneration is faster than that of a typical upper ranked demon. We should do our best to immobilize her immediately," Elizabeth explained. "How do you recommend immobilizing her?" Gowther asked, he was thinking of ways to use Invasion. "Physically or using mind altering magic, she can use anti-magic so any sort of attack besides of the mind she can nullify," Elizabeth instructed, the group nodded and continued their journey to Camelot.
---