6

He dropped down on his knees in front of me and hugged me, it was clear I was distraught. I had no idea what was happening, why I was doing exactly what Zeldris wanted. I started hyperventilating I was crying so hard. "Hey...Aella...Ssshhh. Deep breaths," he whispered, inhaling and exhaling with me to make me copy him. Once I'd calmed down, he let go of me and looked in my burnt orange eyes, his own full of pain and worry. "What happened, Aella?" he asked quietly, I could hear the little bit of agony in his voice. He didn't love me romantically in any way and he didn't desire a physical relationship with me either, but his brother literally just got unsealed and was here to kill him and destroy Britannia and I fucked him? I'd never told him about the other two times 3000 years ago. "When we were heading here, I felt something strange around Danafor...I went to go check it out," I explained softly, I shifted my gaze to the ground.

"And then what?" he wasn't really sure he wanted to know the details of how I came to sleep with his murderous brother, but he wanted to know why I blurted it out so crassly. "He showed up and we argued and then I fell and he landed on top of me..." I trailed off, I really didn't want to say anymore. If he asked why, I could feel that painful impulse waiting to spring back up. "We argued some more and that led to..." it was clear I was in agony over it or something about it but he needed to test something. He sighed heavily, putting his hand under my chin to make me look at him, "Aella, tell me why you had sex with Zeldris," he demanded then watched my burnt orange eyes intently. My eyes suddenly glowed brighter then faded and he could see I was in physical pain as I tried to keep the words in but I couldn't, the pain was too great. "I wanted to feel his dick inside me again. I wanted to be his little slut..." tears stung my eyes again as I choked out the words through gritted teeth. "...again?" he asked, confusion in his voice. I nodded with tears streaming down my face, "We slept together before I left the realm and then again when he came to execute me...I don't know why! We can't stand each other!" I was having a hard time getting any of the words out.

He hummed and had one last series of questions before he felt like he knew what he suspected, "Did he order you to tell me that? It seems painful for you to try to hold it back," he asked, watching my eyes again. I took a deep breath and my eyes looked a little less glassy now, "Yes and it is. I can't keep the words in, I don't know what's wrong with me, Mel! I'm sorry...please don't ask me to tell you again!" I started crying again, making him hug me tightly, "Sshhh. I won't ask again Aella. I just needed to test something out..." I put my hands on his chest and pushed away to look in his eyes, "What was it?" He sighed heavily and caressed my cheek, "I know what the other part of your curse is."

I furrowed my brows, "...what?" He rubbed his thumb on my cheek and nodded, "You're immortal and every time you die...you become more obedient to my brother...at least that's what I think. You did everything he ordered you to do, didn't you?" he asked to which I nodded. "I couldn't resist, it's hurts to. Why? Why would that be my curse? I don't understand!" I shouted. He sighed heavily yet again and stared off into space, "I'm not totally sure other than my Father likes to play sick jokes. He undoubtedly knew you'd stick with me and that you and Zeldris constantly bickered. That you never listened to anyone. He'll likely tell Zel about it so he can use you against me. If you do whatever he tells you...Aella, he could order you to kill me. To kill the rest of the Sins...To help him take over Britannia..." I was horrified, "I know we constantly argued but why just Zeldris...why not all of them?"

He gave me a sad smile and stared deeply into my eyes, "You really are dense sometimes. It's cute, actually. It's what I've been hinting at for three millennia, hoping you'd make the realization yourself. I can't blame you though with the way you grew up, you didn't know what you were feeling," he explained, my eyes were glued on his and I still wasn't getting it. "Aella...you don't hate Zeldris at all...it's the opposite...and it's clear he feels the same but neither of you seem to understand what you're feeling..." he explained quietly, his voice was barely audible. "No...I don't...there's no way!" I shouted in denial, I shot up from where we were sitting. He joined me on his feet, "Think about it Aella. What'd you feel when you looked at him when we were still home? I don't mean emotionally, it's clear you don't get that but what'd your body feel like?" I thought about it for a second, "My hearts raced and I felt an uneasiness?...in my stomach." He hummed, "Mmhmm...what about when you argued...or the instances when you didn't get a chance to see him?"