He places a soft kiss on the crook of your neck and you feel safe on his arms. A warm and fuzzy feeling of comfort and peace.

You sit in the car with your baby boy in your lap giddy with joy as the sweet melody playing through the radio caresses your ears.

He takes your hand in his, in a firm hold and brings it to his lips as he places a sweet and gentle kiss onto your hand and looks into your eyes like you're his ruby.

His world.

His gaze burns your cheeks, as you shyly turn your attention towards your son.

The long drive on the empty street as the wind blew through your hair. Sunshine and pretty blue skies, white fluffy clouds that adorn the sky.

The cool wind and in the distance the breathtaking daisy field.

You turn to look at him and he simply smiles. Of course, even after all these years, he would remember that you loved daisies.

You feel yourself falling in love with the man all over again.

The car is parked and he opens the door for you, an arm outstretched, as you son immediately runs through the fields.

You place your hand into his and he helps you up. The door is closed and he leans you against the door, while your hands encircle around his neck and his arms around your waist pulling you in close.

You meet his gaze, as his body dips you in a bend and he looks at you like he is in love all over again.

"You make me fall in love at first sight everytime I see you."

You roll your eyes, but the blush adorned on your cheeks proves you wrong.

He leans down and meets your lips into a kiss.

A soft and slow kiss.

So pure and innocent.

Just like the day of your wedding, just like every other kiss that came after that.

He helps you up and grabs the picnic basket and blankets from the backseat. He walks towards you and he sees you sitting with your child near the pond as the little boy splashes around.

After laying the picnic set, he slowly walks towards you. The rustle of the leaves coming closer makes you turn to look at your husband cuffing his pants to sit with you.

He notices the daisies in your hands.

"Do you still remember to braid the flower crowns?"

You hum and smile,

You remember, you're in your parents cottage, still a young teen and he rides his cycle all the way to your house. You're overjoyed as you show your creation to him. He looks amazed at the flower crown in your hand and then is caught surprised as you place it on his head.

The picture was still in your vanity drawer. A very dear possession.

The flower crowns are completed. This time, there's an extra flower crown for your son.