Cypher: "Where is Momonga, Mabel dear?"

Mabel replied, "Oh, Lord Ainz is currently in his room, Mom!"

Cypher: "Ainz? Did Momonga change his name?" Cypher pondered silently,  after a brief pause, Cypher spoke again, "I see... Well then, I suppose I'll pay him a visit. Lucifer please get along with them."

Lucifer smiled as he gently cupped his previously injured cheek, and in an instant, the wound vanished. He responded to Cypher,

Lucifer: "With pleasure, Cypher."

Mabel and Mason nodded in agreement, but just as Cypher was about to activate the guild ring, Mabel suddenly lunged at her, giving Cypher a tight hug.

Mabel: "Hug!" Mabel tightly embraced Cypher before glancing at her brother. "Come on, bro-bro, don't leave us hanging."

Mason rolled his eyes and dismissively declined the offer.

Mason: "No thank you, I'm fine, Mabel."

Cypher, taken aback by the sudden act, simply patted Mabel's head affectionately.

Cypher: "Ahaha, looks like Mason is at it again." Cypher then held both of Mabel's cheeks gently before speaking to her in a soft, motherly tone. "Well, Lady Mabelton, I have to go now. There is much I want to discuss with Ainz."

Mabel replied with a big smile, "Okay!"

Cypher released her hands and nodded at Mabel. After bidding farewell to everyone in the room, Cypher swiftly teleported to Ainz's location.

---

9th Floor, Guild Member Residential Area, Momonga Room

The leader of the infamous 42 supreme beings stood ominously, his overwhelming might commanding an unwavering presence. The Overlord of Death, adorned in a regal and majestic dark purple gown, emanated a palpable and suffocating dark aura that enveloped him. He remained rooted to his spot, resolute and deep in contemplation, his piercing eyes ablaze with a sinister glint, before...

Ainz: " So noisy! I demand Silence! " 

Practiced himself speaking in front of the mirror.

Ainz: "Hmnn.. yes, yes, umu." Ainz nodded to himself, deep in thought. "Maybe I should lower my voice at the last second... and perhaps I should add some hand gestures... yes, that could work." Ainz composed himself, mentally rehearsing the adjustments he wanted to make. He then summoned a notepad from his inventory, and he scribbled down "Lower your voice and add some gesture."

With the preparations complete, Ainz repeated the same actions as before, but this time he lowered his voice slightly at the last moment and incorporated a few precise gestures for added impact.

Satisfied with the result, Ainz nodded happily to himself.

Ainz: "Yes... perfect." Ainz's eyes then caught sight of someone in the mirror—it was his friend Cypher, who was trying to hold back laughter.

Cypher: "Pfftt-ahahahaa, what the heck, Momonga!" Cypher burst into uncontrollable laughter, mimicking Ainz's actions with exaggerated flair. "So noisy, I demand silence... HAHAHAHAHA!"

The room was filled with the sound of Cypher's laughter, echoing through the air.

Meanwhile, Ainz, caught off guard and overwhelmed by the situation, could only cover his face with his bony hand, a mixture of shock and embarrassment washing over him.

Cypher looked at Ainz, unable to contain her amusement, and laughed even harder, wheezing between words as she spoke.

Cypher: "Seriously, Momonga, what the heck are you doing?" she managed to say, her voice filled with amusement.