Preview

Play the song on the side and then begin reading.

The tears fell slowly down my face, not showing any sign of stopping. My body shook violently as every piece of me that he'd put back together fell apart again. Every single word he'd said that gave me butterflies was now burning my heart, making it ache more than I ever thought it could. His voice rattled around in my head, making me want to scream. I needed this pain to stop. I needed him to be forgotten. But you can't just forget someone who fixed you; who fixed your life. You can't forget people who showed you time and time again that life was worth living. 

So, I pulled my knees up to my chest and tried desperately to hold everything in place while my heart fell apart. The pain was excruciating; worse than anything I'd been through; worse than anything my dad had ever done to me; worse than my life used to be. Memories flashed before my eyes in a sickening blur. The bad first. Dark, bleak memories that I'd forgotten ran through my aching head and made me gasp, clawing my fingernails into my stomach that I was already clutching. Then, as if shining a light into the darkness, his face appeared. Beautiful, flawless, perfect. His lips curled up into a smile and my heart lurched inside my chest. He blinked slowly before reopening his eyes and I swear that he saw into my soul. He had something that no one else I knew had. He was thoughtful, he was kind and I truly believed he loved me. And then his face began to fade. His curly brown hair was leaving; his beautiful green eyes were dying and his smile was dropping. I wanted to scream. I wanted to reach out to him and take his soft face in my hands, refusing to let it leave me. 

I'd never believed in true love or being in love. That was until the person who saved me got taken away. That was until I lost Harry. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note;

Hey, guys. I'm writing another fan fiction; this time with Harry Styles. I'll be working on both stories through rotations. If you guys like the look of this one, please comment and vote and I'll begin posting the chapters.

xoxo