Kate: "He hid his underworld profession from world to make sure that is doesn't affect his business but with this news some collaborators may try to retract from the company which puts Jungkook at disadvantage".

Y/N: "So, this is the underlying motive of this whole article thing?".

Kate: "Yes" she nodded.

Y/N: "That is so well planned" I exclaimed.

Taehyung: "What is so well-planned?".

Me and Kate turned around to the voice and found Taehyung and Jimin.

Kate: "Are you guys done with the meeting?" she asked while they nodded entering the living room.

Kate: "So, what's the plan now?"

Jimin: "We will head to the warehouse and discuss it there" he replied.

Y/N: "Where is Jungkook?".

Taehyung: "In his study. Why?".

Y/N: "I need to talk to him" I quickly grabbed Kate's phone which has the article and was about to leave upstairs when Taehyung blocked the way.

Taehyung: "But he is in a bad mood and ordered not to allow anyone into his study".

Y/N: "and I am an exception!".

I hurried towards his study and barged in without knocking on the door.

Jungkook: "I said not to----" he stopped his sentence midway when he saw me.

Jungkook: "Y/n?".

Y/N: "I came to talk to you about this" I showed him the article.

Jungkook: "How did you find out?" he walked towards me.

Y/N: "Kate told me".

Jungkook: "I know what you are thinking, being an underworld king, it's common for me to deal with different types of illegal activities but human trafficking was never one of them. I swear, Y/n! I never gambled around with people!" his eyes shone with honesty.

Y/N: "Wait, why are you explaining me all this?"

Jungkook: "Cause, I don't want you to picture me as a ruthless monster cause, I am not!".

His eyes slowly started to turn red while he contained all the tears in. My heart stinged with pain. I cupped his cheeks and placed a quick peak on his lips tiptoeing.

Y/N: "Shuu...I know" I stroked his cheek bone softly helping him to calm down.

Y/N: "I know what type of a person my kook is".

He pulled me into his embrace and we stayed still for quite a while. Knowing that he calmed down, I resumed the conversation.

Y/N: "I also heard that Baek Yi Jin planned all this to take revenge on you for killing his father" hearing to my words he quickly retraced from the hug".

Jungkook: "From Kate?".

Y/N: "I kind off urged her so badly so she had to give in. She just summarized the situation but I want to know the details".

Y/N: "From you!".

Jungkook: "Do you really wish to know all about it?"

Y/N: "I don't want to misunderstand you anymore, Jungkook. Let me in. I want to know what exactly has happened and is happening".

Jungkook: "If that's what you want" he sighed.

Jungkook: "It all started from the day before our wedding......"