The man let out a breathy laugh and answered,

" Ah ! Your rigidness won't prove fruitful for your loved ones.Don't tell me I didn't warn you.If a person close to you meets an early death, I am sure YOUR parents will regret birthing a stubborn mule like you."

This time the threat did have an effect on Taehyung as he felt himself sweating because of fear but his face remained unchanged.Before he could reply,the call was cut abruptly.

Taehyung was okay with putting his life in danger but he can't afford to see others getting hurt because of him.He knew the man wasn't giving him empty threats and this sent a shiver through his spine.He was having a very bad feeling about all these but he came out of his daze when Jungkook spoke,

"Lets go to my house Taehyung, I will report it to the police on the way."

"NO!"

Taehyung screamed as if Jungkook said something traumatic, making Jungkook frown deeply and looking questioningly at Taehyung.

" Don't get involved in this matter, Jungkook.This is my problem and I can handle it on my own."

The words of Taehyung pulled a wrong nerve in Jungkook making him angry as he said in disbelief,

" Really Taehyung !? Your problem? Sorry to burst your bubble. I got involved in this the moment you came to me last night drenching in horror , all broken and all exhausted. I fucking got involved in this matter when I promised Yoona I will help her to rebuild her dreams.So don't you fucking dare give me this bullshit."

Jungkook was huffing in anger, he was thoroughly enraged how Taehyung said so easily this matter doesn't concern him.Taehyung had no idea how Jungkook felt so desolated after seeing Taehyung like that yesterday.He can't erase the fragile state of Taehyung from his mind.

As the man said, Taehyung was really stubborn as a mule so he replied coldly and sternly,

" Help Yoona in any way you want, just don't associate with me.Stay away from me as much as possible.I won't go to your house so leave me alone."

After saying Taehyung was about to leave but Jungkook yanked Taehyung back to his place .

" I won't fucking leave you alone.This is not safe for you so you are coming with me and that's final."

Jungkook said with finality, pointing his index finger towards Taehyung.

" Which part of I won't go with you, you didn't understand Jungkook? "

Taehyung spat back angrily.

" If you won't come by your will, I will drag you and if needed I will kidnap you. Choice is yours," Jungkook also remained steadfast in his statement.

Jungkook was being adamant and this was rubbing off Taehyung on the wrong way so he yelled harshly,

" Why the hell do you care about me all of a sudden , Jungkook?You hate me don't you? You wanted me to suffer so here I am suffering. That's what you wanted all this long. So what's with this fake concern?"

Jungkook looked at him in disbelief,he was being worried sick for Taehyung but Taehyung was being rude to him unnecessarily.

" Fake concern? This is what all you got to say after last night?"

Jungkook questioned with a hurt tone making Taehyung huff and he scoffed,

" What about last night? I just asked for one night and that night had already gone away. So get back to hating me and stop meddling with my problems."

" I hate you ,fine I agree but that doesn't mean I want to see you dead, Taehyung. You know...., "

Jungkook couldn't complete his sentence when Taehyung lashed out,