𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 ♥︎ 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬

𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝒊 𝒕𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒊𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒍𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒐𝒏 𝒅𝒓𝒖𝒈

𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝒊 𝒕𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒊𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒍𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒐𝒏 𝒅𝒓𝒖𝒈.
𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒔 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒆𝒎𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒂𝒓𝒚.

♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎

SAM WAS HOLDING ONTO ELEVEN AS THE GIRL'S GRIP ON HER ARMS WAS TIGHT. Eleven was still trying to calm down after what had happened. It seemed whatever Billy said to her really got to her. Sam brushes the girls hair with her finger. "Are you sure you're okay, El?" She asks, concern laced in her tone. Eleven sniffles but nods her head.

"I'm okay." Eleven answers her, her eyes softening. "Promise." Her voice was quieter here. Sam nods but doesn't let go of her, mainly because she was allowing Eleven to let go when she felt she was ready.

"What did he say to you? Billy?" Nancy asks her curiously.

"He said that he was building something. That is was all for me." Eleven tells them. Sam furrows her eyebrows.

"Building something? Is he talking about the flayed?" Max questions, glancing around at the group.

"He must be." Nancy agrees.

"So, he's building an army, just like we thought." Lucas points out.

"Yeah, but he's not building this army to spread." Mike denies, although that was an even bigger problem.

"He's building it to stop eleven." Will states as he glances at the girl.

"Yeah because he's too weak to do it himself." Sam mutters. Seriously, if this mind flayer was so powerful, then why wasn't it coming after Eleven directly? Why go through these monsters, through Billy?

"Last year, El closed the gate on him. I have a feeling that really pissed him off." Mike says with a sigh.

"Like, royally." Lucas scoffs.

"And the mind flayer now knows that she's the only thing that can stop him. But if she's out of the way--" Mike stops himself.

"Game over." Lucas says.

"He also said he was gonna kill all of you." Eleven says as she looks at them. Stopping on Sam who was only staring at the floor.

"Yeah, well, that's nice." Max mutters as she crosses her arms against her chest.

"What else is new?" Sam adds. Wouldn't be the first time this thing has tried to kill them.