𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ♥︎ 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐫

𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥𝑪𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒘𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆𝒕𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒕

𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥
𝑪𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒘𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆
𝒕𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒕. 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒍𝒎𝒐𝒔𝒕 𝒓𝒂𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆
𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒕 𝒎𝒆.

♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎

THE GANG WAS SAT AROUND WILL'S HOUSE, the majority of them in the kitchen while Nancy and Jonathan stood by Will as he laid unconscious on the couch and Hopper was consoling Joyce in another room. Unfortunately, not all of them had made it. Sam didn't know much about Bob, she had only really seen him around but it was still sad. He shouldn't have died.

Sam was sat at the table next to Max, wincing as she brought her foot up. Pulling up her pants leg, she sees the fresh coat of blood on the bandana that Steve had wrapped around her wound. "Ow, fuck." She mutters as she tries to carefully undo the bandana. As she gets it off, she notices that it wasn't just the gash or the blood, but there was this green, slimey substance within her wound. "That is disgusting." Sam mumbles as she grimaces. Mike glances over at her, getting him from his seat before his eyes widen as he sees her wound.

"What happened to her?" Mike asks, immediately worried as he moves to stand next to her. Dustin was sat at the table, looking over at them while as Lucas had answered.

"Demogorgan got her leg." Lucas tells him and Mike nods his head. He didn't know how that wasn't the first thing they told him. He moves his hand to the wound, furrowing his eyebrows as he sees the goo.

"Are you okay?" Max questions, concern in her tone as she was now was looking towards Sam. The woman nods her head, although she could help but hiss at the pain.

"I think I will be." Sam admits as she notices Steve walk over to her with first aid supplies. He opens the bottle of disinfectant but Mike quickly stops him.

"No, don't just pour the disinfectant. You have to try and get the goo out first." Mike informs him as he looks down at Sam's leg before his eyes move to his sister who was still stood by Jonathan and Will. "Nancy?" He calls out and she turns her head curiously, seeing Mike waving her over.

Nancy and Jonathan both move towards the table, slightly taken aback when they see the extent of the wound on Sams leg. Nancy bends down, examining it for a moment, her eyes narrow. She brings her hand to the woman's leg before her eyes move towards Steve.

"Can you grab me a knife?" She asks the man who nods his head. Sam snaps her eyes to the woman, looking at her like she was insane.

"A knife?!" Sam's voice was loud, her eyes wide. There was no way in hell that was happening. "No, I actually um.. it feels a lot better." She states as she brings her foot down but Nancy only grabs it, lifting it back up.