𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎 ♥︎ 𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫

𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬𝑯𝒆'𝒔 𝒔𝒐 𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒔 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒍

𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬
𝑯𝒆'𝒔 𝒔𝒐 𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒔 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒍.
𝑯𝒆'𝒔 𝒔𝒐 𝒃𝒂𝒅 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒆𝒔 𝒊𝒕 𝒔𝒐 𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒍.

♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎

MAX PACES BACK AND FORTH IN HER ROOM AS ELEVEN EXPLAINS WHAT HAPPENED WITH MIKE. Veronica and Sam were just sat next to her on the bed. "And then he said he- he missed me. And then he just hung up." Eleven states, not knowing what she did wrong to get that kind of treatment from Mike. Max lets out a scoff as she rolls her eyes.

"He's a piece of shit." Max tells her and Veronica nods her head in agreement as she crosses her arms against her chest.

"One hundred percent." Veronica says but Eleven was just confused, her eyebrows furrowed as she looks between them.

"What?"

"Mike doesn't have jack shit to do today and his Nana obviously isn't sick." Max denies, knowing that the boy was lying in order to get out of hanging with Eleven. "I bet you, him and Lucas are playing Atari right now." She says with a smirk on her face as she sits next to Eleven on the bed.

"But friends don't lie." Eleven responds with a small frown.

"Yeah, well, boyfriends lie." Max states as she shakes her head. "All the time." She admits and Eleven nods her head slowly before looking at Sam.

"Does Steve lie?" She asks curiously and Sam smiles, shaking her head. Steve was very honest with her about everything and it made her be more open to him as well. He was the main reason she had been doing so well throughout the summer.

"No."

"Then why does Mike?" Eleven asks, seemingly confused as she wasn't used to being in a relationship and didn't know what was normal and what wasn't.

"He's young and stupid." Sam tells her as she tilts her head. "Trust me, El. Relationships at your age, are rollercoasters." She admits with a slight sigh as she remembered the complete chaos it was to date at her age.

"Even when you're older." Veronica adds as she lays back on the bed.

"You're going to stop calling him. You're going to ignore his calls. As far as you're concerned, he doesn't exist." Max states and Elevens eyes narrow as she tries to understand.

"Doesn't exist."

"He treated you like garbage. Now, you're gonna treat him like garbage. Give him a taste of his own medicine." Max tells her as she rests on her arm. Veronica just shakes her head, laughing slightly.