𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 ♥︎ 𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐭

𝐌𝐫 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐞𝑴𝒓 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆

𝐌𝐫 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝑴𝒓 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒂𝒕
𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆.

♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎

SAM SITS ON HER BED, placing her bag next to her. She lets out a sigh as she looks down at the clothes she was wearing. Sam wanted to slap herself for sleeping with Billy. It only made her feel good about herself for a second, and it wore off. She lets out a loud groan, flopping back against her bed. Her phone rings making her roll her eyes. Sitting back up, she reaches over, bringing it to her ear.

"Hey, finally you picked up." Veronica's voice chimes as she lets out a sigh. Sam rubs her eyes, taking a deep breath.

"Yeah, sorry. I wasn't home." Sam apologizes and Veronica furrows her eyebrows, laying down on her bed as she brings the phone against her ear more.

"Where were you?" She asks, a little bit confused. Sam was silent for a second, biting her bottom lip.

"Uh.."

"Sam." Veronicas tone was firm as she could already tell that what Sam was going to say would be bad.

"I made a mistake." Sam admits as she bites her nails. Veronica groans as she closes her eyes for a moment.

"How big?" She asks the girl, biting the inside of her cheek.

"Big."

"You didn't." Veronica's eyes widen as she makes the connection instantly. She knew Sam inside and out, if it was a big mistake... Veronica couldn't even think about it without almost gagging.

"I may have." Sam says, beating herself up about it.

"You did not stoop so low and sleep with Billy." Veronica pleads, needing to know it wasn't true but by the silence on the other end of the phone, she knew Sam had stooped that low.

"I don't even know why I did it." Sam tells her as she had just drove to billys without as much as a second thought.

"Sam, what is wrong with you?" Veronica asks as she seriously wanted to reach through the phone and strangle her.

"I wasn't thinking." She admits as she covers her face with her hand.

"Clearly. God, he's worse than Steve." Veronica points out, she had her things about Steve but at least he wasn't an abusive asshole. Well, he wasn't abusive. But there were still a lot of things about Steve that Veronica didn't like.

"Don't you think I know that?" Sam asks her with a groan, bringing her hand up to her face.

"You're not gonna go back are you?" Veronica questions, really not needing this to turn into a meaningless relationship. Especially since then she'd have to interact with Billy. And Veronica definitely couldn't be civil towards him.