𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 ♥︎ 𝐒𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐚 𝐓𝐞𝐬𝐭

𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐬𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒖𝒎𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔, 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒄𝒓𝒖𝒆𝒍

𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐬
𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒖𝒎𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔, 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅
𝒄𝒓𝒖𝒆𝒍. 𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝒉𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒚, 𝒎𝒐𝒔𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎
𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒆.

♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎

SAM SAT ON THE COUCH NEXT TO VERONICA, both of them listening to Will explain how he can feel the mind flayer. It seems that the boys had also had an encounter that made them think that it could be starting again. "I didnt think it was anything at first. I mean, I think I just didn't want to believe it." Will admits as he looks at everyone. "The first time I felt it was at Day of the Dead." He tells them. Sam just sighs as she rests her head in her hands.

She didn't really want to deal with this all again. Especially since it seemed stronger than last time. "Power went out that night too." Mike points out, trying to make the connections.

"And then I felt it again at the field near the Nelson farm, the next day. Then again, yesterday outside of castle Byers."

"What does it feel like?" Max asks, wanting to know why he thinks this was the mindflayer. Will is silent for a moment.

"It's almost like... You know when you drop on a rollercoaster?" He asks them and Sam and Veronica nod their heads at him.

"Sure." Mike says.

"Yeah." Max adds.

"No." Eleven denies as she shakes her head, her eyes blank. Sam presses her lips together tightly, trying not to laugh.

"Its like everything inside your body is just sinking all at once but.. this is worse. Your body-- it goes cold and you can't breathe." Will explains to them with a sigh. "I've felt it before. Whenever he was close." He tells them.

"Whenever who was close?" Max asks, furrowing her eyebrows as she was a bit confused.

"The mindflayer."

"I closed the gate." Eleven says, the mindflayer can't be controlling anything since the gate was closed. Unless it somehow wedged it open.

"I know but.. What if he never left? What if we locked him out here with us?" Will asks them. Sam moves her eyes to the ground for a moment. She couldn't stop thinking about what she saw during the storm.

"I saw a figure last night, on the road." Sam admits, making everyone glance toward her. "I don't think we ever really got rid of him." She denies, not really wanting to admit it but it was the only logical explanation. Will brings a piece of paper to them with a drawing of the mindflayer on it.

"This is him. All of him." Will says as he points to the picture. "But that day on the field, a part of him attached itself to me." He states as he looks at the group. "My mom got it out of me and then eleven closed the gate. But the part that was still in me, what if it's still in our world?" Will puts his hand on the blank side of paper making a handprint. "In Hawkins." He finishes, not really wanting to say it but it was clear everyone was thinking it by now.