.
.
.

Time stood still for Loch, his mind was tethering between consciousness, he moved his mana to protect himself but it was to no avail. Ilta's power in her every punch was just too strong. As he was about to fall into a deep sleep, he felt the aura of his god. He heard him scream.

'Lord Anubis...' at the corner of his eyes he can see his god being held back by the other deities, he was trying desperately to reach him. 'Why are you making that face?' he clenched his free fist, he could hear the muffled screaming of the crowd. 'Right... I'm losing right now, my god is trying to stop the fight.' he felt a serine feeling as another of Ilta's fists landed on his face. 'I'm sorry for showing you such a pathetic sight. And to show my sincerity...' "I'll FUCKING WIN!!!" he declared, his voice roaring with intensity as willed his body to gather every speck of mana remaining in him.

As Ilta fist was about to connect again, she felt chills as the pallum screamed for his victory. "SHUT UP AND GO THE FUCK DOWN!!!" Ilta roared at him.

Her punch beamed straight at the pallum with all the intention of ending the fight, but instead of hitting solid flesh and bones, she hit nothing as Loch's body dissolved into a black mist.

Anubis watched the whole thing happen with his mouth wide agape. "Loch..." his eyes scanned the whole stage looking for his boy, he spotted him standing a few distant away from Ilta, smile slowly emerge from the god's face. "You've finally done it now child... Now show them why you're called the Errësirë!" Anubis screams at his child, the whole stadium hearing his roar.

Everyone then saw the pallum, standing at the distance, a black mist surrounding him, his body seemingly blending with the environment. It's as if his not even there.

August as well as every fighter who was watching felt chills running up their spine. "What a terrifying magic." said August as he tried to reel in his mana that was attempting to run amok with excitement. He really wanted to fight that man.

For the first time in a long while Mashima Toga opened his eyes. A starined smile of pure amazement can be seen on his face. His eyes glimmered at the man known as the Errësirë. "This kid!" he can do nothing but applaud him.

He recalled the profile of everyone in the tournament, he was of course the oldest at 74 with August and Ais tied at being the youngest at 16. And if he recalls, the man named Loch Rojo was only 22 years old. "The young ones today sure are terrifying." he smiled as he muttered.

His eyes darted towards Denki, his face showing awe at what the pallum was doing. "I hope this event doesn't discourage you Denki..." As his master he wants nothing more than to see his pupil succeed. He is worried though. Being under the wing of the Gáe Bulg may open up his insecurities. And now another young man not far from his age is showing talent and skill above everyone else. He prays that his pupil will view this as a motivation to grow strong. "After all, you're one of them... A monster as well." he returned his focus to fight at hand.

.
.
.

The gods were all in utter shock, everyone of them is looking around for confirmation of what they have just witnessed.

Thor was sweating as he calmed himself down with a drink. "Tell me old friend..." he opened his mouth towards Heracles. "I'm either crazy or did I just see that child use ancient magic?"

Heracles couldn't believe his eyes, he had his fair share of run-in with users of ancient magic, he after all was mortal at a time where those magic were the norm. "No... He really is using one right now." he then smiled at Thor. "He used a pale imitation of one earlier, but right now, he is using the real deal..." he returned his focus at the match, his eyes glued to the young pallum. "He's Shadow walking."