Tae - A-all this would n-never happened if - if i had li-stened to you. I-i was being foolish all the time.
Yuri-ahh , please forgive me. I know i can't make you forget everything and a-also i'm not telling you to forget everything but please just - just give one last chance. I swear , i'll never let anyone touch you again just please- please give your brother one last chance.*he said lowering his head and sobbing hard*

yuri was on the verge of crying after seeing her brother like this. She was biting her lower lip from inside. Her throat was hurting because she was controlling her cry. She turned her face to another side , not want to look at him. It was like her heart wanted her to forgive him and just hug him tight but her mind was stopping her from doing that. She takes a deep breath before grabbing him by his shoulder and made him stand in front of her. Tae looked at her with teary eyes.

Yuri - oppa, please give me some time.*she said slowly*

Tae nodded continuously while wiping his tears. Tae started to going towards his room. Yuri closed her door and started crying while leaning on the door. She sat on on her knees while sobbing.

At 6pm

Tae was downstairs. Yuri was in her room. She take a shower and wore a skirt with oversized hoodie. She grabbed her phone and went downstairs. She was about to go outside when someone called her name from behind.

Tae - yuri , where are you going? *He said softly*

Yuri - i want to go outside *she said slowly*

Tae - okay but be home before 8 o' clock *he said smiling a little*

Yuri-okay *she said and went outside*

Yuri went to park and sat on the bench. Many childrens were playing. Yuri was watching them and remembering her old days when she used to play with tae in the park. They had a lot of fun together. They were used to eat ice-cream everyday after playing. He was very protective toward her at that time. He never let anyone touch her. But now..... nevermind nothing lasts forever.
She spend one and half hour there. She got up and started to walking on bussy streets. She don't know where she was going. She was just walking and walking. She reached in a dark alley.

Meanwhile tae looked at the clock and it was showing 8 : 05pm.
*She should be at home by now* he said while getting nervous. Should I call her?? Naah! I'm just overreacting. Let's just wait for 5 minutes more. After that i'll call her.

On the other hand , yuri was walking in the alley. She doesn't know where she was. She was getting scared and nervous.
*Should I call oppa? Yes, i should. He will pick me up from here* she said and take out her phone from her pocket . She dialled her brother's number.

Tae - hello? Yuri? Where are you? I was about to call you. Why - *he got interrupted by hearing her shaky voice*

Yuri - O-pp-a.

Tae - w-what happened yuri? Are you alright?? *He said while getting nervous*

Yuri - oppa I-i don't know where i am. I- i think I'm lost. W-what should i d-o.
*She said while crying*

Tae - it's ok. Don't cry. Just tell me where you are? I mean , is there any shop or something?

Yuri - n-no oppa , it's - it's a dark alley.
Oppa I'm scare- ahhhhhh!!!! *Something hard hit her head and she became unconscious. Her phone fell down from her hand*

Tae's pov

Yuri - n-no oppa , it's - it's a dark alley.
Oppa I'm scare- ahhhhhh!!!!
I heard her scream.

Tae - yuri??
Are you there???
Yuri???
What happened???
Hlo???
Yuri??
*Take her to the car* i heard from the another side of the phone.
Tae - yurii?????
What happened??
Are you alright???
Yuri???
But she didn't respond. I heard a sound of car being driven off. I quickly grab my coat and keys. I know which alley she was talking about.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 : 𝒂 𝒔𝒊𝒃𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈'𝒔 𝒋𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒆𝒚 🎉