I bobbed my head up and down while rapping out the lyrics, "I'm living my life like the rules of the game and they call them the 48 laws." I was getting crunked asfk. I had the windows down and the people around me in traffic were staring. but who gaf...not me. "Piecing up on bottles, boy don't let me find out" I yelled out as that part came on. Getting to a red light I stopped. I had a blunt rolled up so I lit dat bit up. I was puffed than held it, than exhaled. Light turnt green and I pressed that gas, tires screeching, people looking through my window, me bout to get high before I get to walmart. Yeah. Good shit. 

Ion know what the fuck happened but a nigga got pulled over. Don't een kno wat the hell I did but I hurried up and put that blunt out. I put it in my bra and turned down my music. She better not get up with no bull shit because I got stuff to do. I looked in the side mirror and she walking up. I cleared my throat before speaking, "Hello, Officer." I spoke trying not to sound high. "Hey. You know why you got pulled over?" The Officer asked looking all up in the car. "No ma'am. I do have my licence and registration though.." I said. (This bitch bout to blow her cover.) "I haven't asked that yet," The officer said turning off something before speaking again, "Yo ahh high as hell ain it?" The officer asked and I nodded. "I should arrest you. But I'm not. Here." The lady said before writing a ticket and handing it to me. "Thank you, Mrs....Alcances." I said reading the ticket which said 'Lets be friends. I need a smoking buddy' wit a crying emoji and her number at the bottom. I laughed. "Your welcome. Have a nice day." She said before walking off. Def was gone give her a call, I thought as I pulled off turning my music back up. 

Pulling up to walmart, I parked up front and got out. I went and grabbed a buggy than went inside. I was picking up all types of shit. Fruits, plants, vegetables, drinks, food, other foods, snack, and I got two apple watches. I was going to check out because the buggy started to get heavy. I started scanning everything (When we go in stores my momma uglah be using self check out cause she say workers take to damn long) I was ready to go and I know it was cold but, I was sweating.                                                                                                                                                          Mind~ You high as a kite hoe see yo ahh shouldn't have been smoken dat shit.                                      Shut yo punk ass up. I hurried up and than I payed. I walked out than rushed to my car. It took over 5 minutes to put them groceries up. I hopped in the car and pressed the 'Push start' button and turned on the AC. It was only 9 sumn..Oh wait that girl from earlier was supposed to text me but I'll check it later. 

30 minutes later

I had just got done texting Valentine (Girl from earlier.) and now I was just happy. I was now on the phone with Kovu. (FT.) I had put on my robe because it's cold but the girls be complaining so I just kept on my robee. "Kovuuu...Lets dance." Lani said standing up. "UHhh ok. Witcho weird ahh." They were dancing but, Kovu was dancing weird. He move...awkwardly...

How dis him (Blurred so yall can picture his face)

but dis her (Yall gone be seein Ms. Ari alot)

sumn not addin up

sumn not addin up..at all. 

Anyway they were still getting lit. "Bes frennn" Laniii said runnin up to the camera. "What nigga?" he said leanin against the camera. "Nothingg. You know..I was so high dis mornin well its still mornin but thats besides de point." Lani said rambling on n on. Kovu was just nodding. *Knock Knock* "Bruh who df is at my door.." Lani said sitting the phone down and going to the door. She looked through the peephole and see nothing. She opened the door and looked everywhere. She looked at the ground and seen a package..but she hadn't ordered anything.

"What the fuck is dis?" Lani asked herself picking up the package. "See dis dat cliche type shi if a bomb go off I'ma come back and haunt this damn city." Lani said walking back to her phone. "Who was it Lil folks?" Kovu asked as soon as he heard Lani voice boom through the phone speaker. "Nobody bruh it was fucking package and ain een order shit so ion know why the fuck its here maybe they delivered it to the wrong person but I'ma still open dis hoe." Lani said talking fast as hell. Kovu thought she was speakin a diff language at first but he cauught on, "That shi gone blow up on yo ahh watch." He said and Lani set up her phone on a wine bottle and flipped him off. She got a knife and started cutting open the box when she got it opened she seen two pictures....One with her daughter and the other one with Najia and her friend.

Lani wasn't freaking out or nunadatshit she was bout that life. She a bitch from the suburbs but she know how to stomp a curb. She was finna have somebody ina box. Lani didn't take threats, Once you make yo threat make shit happen, or dats yo ahh. Right now she was telling Kovu wat it was and yall know he finna handle it bae got them connections. (When he a Hood Pharmacist, but also a drug dealer.>>Biggest one out dis bih well him n his brother.) He not gone tell her that though. "Aye lil folks I'ma hit you up later. I'ma see what I can go find." Kovu said. "How exactly r you gon do dat?" She said putting her attention the camera. "My bidness. Ni bye bes- ykw nvm bye lil folks." He said. "AWHHH HELL NAWLLL. you was finna call me bestie finish dat shi." She said moving her head when talking. "Nahh BYE." Than he hung up. 

This nigga act like he don't live two house down from mine. I need to go see what I can find too early fa this. I need to text Najia..'Hey pooh wyd.'...........'Nun auntie wassup'............'I was just checking on you"............'Ohkay. Can you bring me some food though? I'm hungry'....'Yeah wat you want?'......'Daves hot chicken.'............'Alright I'll be there. I'ma have the office lyk.'....'Kk love you tete.'...'I love you too, baby'

Lani had just gotten Najia's food and was walking to her car. It was hot as hell out dat bih too hot for Lani. She got in her car and sat the bag down with her and Najia's food innit. (Yes a bish grabbed ha sumn too.)Her phone dinged and she looked at it seeing a picture of her. Now being 'Lani' She hopped her ass out that car and was trying to find the angle the picture was taken from. She found it and seen a White honda accord. Walking towards it the car sped off. Lani just got back in her car and went to take Najia her food. She wasn't finta chase after no punk ass hoe that wouldn't show dey face! 

🤦🏾‍♀️