STEP SISTER (LISOO/G!P)

Jisoo's pov-

Lisa and me, we're step sisters, after my mom died in accident , when I'm 16 years old , my father get married with her mother.

I'm 24 years old, height 5'4". Not to brag about it but I do have a perfect body, curves, 34B cup breasts, nice ass, I'm not fat but does have thick thighs. Boys and girls in my work place they always drools over me.

Lisa is 22 years old, 2years younger than me,  she's tall like giraffe, slim tall, long legs, tattoo all over her hands. The most interesting thing is she's an intersex person, A girl with a Dick. We live together in seoul... Our parents, they live in new Zealand.

Sitting on my bed, I couldn't help but to groan in frustration. Boredom is killing me. I don't think I can wait any longer. Lisa out for the week, leaving me all alone to die. When she's here it's always chaotic.

Though she's coming back tomorrow, I still miss her. I checked my phone, hoping she had sent me a text. Nothing. Why hasn't she texted me back?? I've sent her like 50 messages!!!

I leaned against the headboard and
closed my eyes, trying to think of
something else. But the only thing I could think of was Lisa. I do have a crush on her, because why not she's so hot and sexy in my eyes.

The way she runs her hands through her hair, the way she smirks and teases me. God...Im already getting turned on just thinking about her.

I know I shouldn't have these thoughts about my stepsister, but I can't help it. We're not blood related so this is not a problem to think about her in sexual way.

I got hornier by the second, thinking of how her hands would feel on me, long slender fingers wrap around my neck, choking me. What's the size of her dick would be, I want to feel that too.

Sighing, I ran my hands through my hair. I have got to stop thinking about her like this. As I laid still, my hand slowly drifted towards my center. I wasn't wearing pants, since my shirt covered most of my body. I laid down, getting more comfortable
while starting to touch myself.

Soft moans left my lips as I pleasured
myself with thoughts of Lisa's hands and dick, it's running through my mind. I'm moaning her name, nobody is here so nobody will hear it.

Being so caught up in the moment, I didn't even hear my bedroom door open, until it was too late,of course it's Lisa, standing there at my doorstep.

"What the fuck-" she speak out.
I quickly hid myself under my bed sheets, getting red in embarrassment. My stepsister caught me masterbating.

Lowering my sheets, peeking from under , I saw Lisa standing at the door with arm crossed, smirk plastered in her face.

"Were you just..masturbating?"
"No!" I was quick to reply "I...was.just
um..-
"Are you watching porn or thinking about someone??? Who make you horny in this evening" she wiggle her brows in a teasing way. "It's just ummm- you're not here so , i, i just turned on suddenly nothing else" I speaked out whispering. "You're thinking about me? Aren't you?"

This one caught me off guard, I couldn't let out any sentence. She reached my side beside my bed and spoke again,  "Unnie I know you have crush on me and when I just came here, you're moaning my name".

I'm getting more embarassed.

She chuckled , watching my struggling "Want me to finish you off?" My eyes widened at her  words,"W-What?",She closed the door  and again came near me. As she got on the bed and pushed the bedsheets off my body, She whispered, "We've been living under the same roof for eight years and you've never thought about doing this?" She whispered then again "I have wanted to do this for a long time". She planted a soft kiss on my cheek as she caressed my hair.