NEW MAID (CHAELISA/G!P)

Third person pov-

Park chaeyoung, Intersex, 24 years old, 5'6" height, long legs, long blonde hair, white flawless skin, sharp jawline girls will die for, blue eyes, sweet but evil smile plastered on  face .

Her father is one of the biggest CEO of Australia. Being an One and only  daughter who'll be the next CEO of the company, she get what she wants. Clothes, car, house, mansion, clubs she have everything. She lives in her own mansion, there was so many maids to take care of the mansion, they're always ready for any work Rosé will order.

"Dad I need a new maid, the others they're not good"

"Dear they're doing what you want so where's the problem?"

"No, I need a new maid and I want that". Rosé hang up the call , roaming around in her room, thinking about who'll be the new maid. She's not so innocent one, she's a playgirl who love to have "Fun" with girls at bars. The maids she have they're not attractive, she need someone young.
Thought of new young girl, being her personal maid already giving her chills all over the body, pant tightening around the crotch. "Aish, I'm such a pervert" she chuckled.

Afternoon-

She received a message from her father telling that the new maid will arrive in 5 minutes. The Maid's name is Lalisa, for short it's Lisa. The name is that much pretty, she might be pretty too.

Rosé jumped up from the bed, stand infront of the mirror, checking herself is everything okay or not. Now she's wearing a white plain visible loose shirt, 2 buttons opened, black bra showing and black tight ripped jeans, hair tied in a ponytail. She smirked thinking about upcoming events of the evening.

After some moment she heard a knock at her door, "come in" she said.
The door opened and there was The new maid. Rosé's jaw dropped while looking at the said maid, short black hair reaching the shoulder, white skin, slim body with curves, long legs, slightly shorter than her, wearing a black pencil skirt which was reached at the middle of thigh, tight red shirt with a white bow in the collar. She's an overall Goddess or Angel.

"Good evening master, I'm your personal maid from now on, i got assigned today" lisa said bowing at her.  sweetness filled deep voice  ran through her ears, make her shiver, all blood rush down to her lower area, making her hard enough to burst out.

Rosé gulped the lump in her throat, adjusting her pants for comfort , she replied "yeah I know, come here"
Lisa came infront of her, maintaining a respectful distance.
"How old are you?" The blonde asked.

"I turned 22 last month" lisa replied normally.

"Umm, i see, so i think you know the works you've to do for me. Right?" She asked raising an eyebrow.

"Yes master, i have to do any order you will give me."

"That includes you'll do anything i say...Anything, right?" Rosé smirked, she can see the nervousness written in face of the black haired girl.

"Yeah" Lisa said quietly.

Rosé fist bump internally, "go and lock the door" she ordered in deep voice. Lisa hid her hesitation and went to locked the door. Rosé sat at the edge of her bed and told lisa to came closer.

Lisa came forward slowly, stood infront of her master who's a woman but calling her "master" is the rule here. Her palms are getting sweaty, and why not? Rosè is a fine woman!

"Kneel down" rosé said in low tone, she kneeled down at the floor hesitately, looking up at her master. She can feel the tension growing bigger in the room.

Rosé lean forward, she grabbed Lisa's chin with right hand . The woman in the floor get shocked, let out a unintentionally choked whimper at the touch. The blonde staring directly into the brown eyes of the new girl, capturing every details , the face, plump lips, pointy nose, big eyelashes, those brown sparkling eyes fills with nervousness and excitement at the same time. Rosé leaned forward to her ear and whispered "suck me off".