35

When Yan Zhun returned to the base, the others were still training. The PUBG team issued an announcement this morning and the schedule will resume next Wednesday.

Yan Zhun didn't actually plan to live here at the beginning. First, he didn't want to disturb their training. Second, although the base and the school are close, it still takes time to go back and forth. It is not as convenient to rent a house near the school.

The coach said several times before he nodded.

"Brother," Lin Xuhuan saw him through the glass, and took the time to wave his hand vigorously, "Come here!"

Yanzhun put his luggage on the sofa and entered the training room.

It was close to ten o'clock in the evening. The training match was over early. Others were practicing guns on the training ground. Lin Xuhuan and the assaulters were playing double volleyball. They had already entered the finals.

He sat on the chair behind Lin Xuhuan and lowered his hair.

Lin Xuhuan killed the last enemy, jumped out of the chicken-eating page, and snorted coldly: "I said, my quadruple AK has no solution."

After speaking, he took out his phone to take a picture of the computer screen.

The assaulter asked disgustingly: "Where are you from the soil buns, you have to take pictures when you eat chicken?"

Lin Xuhuan said: "I will show it to my new apprentice."

"Who is so unlucky to become your new apprentice?"

"I'm so sweet."

As soon as Lin Xuhuan's voice fell, his head was given a blow.

He was stunned, then turned his head in wonder: "Brother what are you doing?"

"He has a name." After Yan Zhun finished speaking, he glanced at the screen and snorted, "Four heads, which is your four times AK?"

When Lin Xuhuan was sophistry, the coach came in with supper.

"Eat something and then practice." He lifted his chin and said to Yan Zhun, "Yours, I asked them to pack them separately, no spicy."

Yan Zhun said: "I have eaten it."

The barbecue tastes so fragrant that everyone else can't stand it as soon as they enter the house, so they all closed the game and gathered around the table.

"Brother, did you come back after having supper with your girlfriend?" the assaultman asked, "what did you eat?"

Yan Zhun said: "Noodles."

"Did it out?"

Yan Zhun knocked on his cell phone and asked without raising his head, "You changed your career as a paparazzi?"

The assaulter chuckled, lowered his head and concentrated on the string.

After waiting for the news, Yan Zhun licked his lips.

The scallion noodles for supper, the ten-year old shop in front of the school, it is rare to not have to queue tonight. But now only the taste of toffee remained in his mouth, which he had tasted in Pei Ran.

The table is talking about the topic of the game. After a period of offseason, many teams' play styles will change, and the coach is predicting the skydiving locations of several strong teams.

While chatting, someone suddenly got up on the table, and everyone else couldn't help but look over.

He is the sniper and commander of the team and the big brother of the team. He picked up the lighter on the table and said, "I'm going out to smoke a cigarette."