21

The rain curtain covered the magnolias on both sides with gauze. There were not many people on the campus path. Pei Ran slowly walked on the road carrying the computer, gently holding his right hand, and inside was the small pendant he had just received.

The phone rang quickly.

[Strictly accurate: Go faster. 】

Pei Ran was startled, and turned his head to look subconsciously, only to see two couples holding umbrellas side by side.

[Pei Ran: Are you still there? 】

Yan Zhun returned a voice, and Pei Ran put it to his ear to listen: "Guess, you usually walk very slowly."

Pei Ran pursed his lips and silently put the phone in the computer bag.

His heart is beating very fast, and he hasn't walked such a long way, and it will become even stranger to hear it.

Pei Ran did not agree to a strict confession. As before, he first said sorry, but when he opened his mouth he found that his voice was shaking.

Yan Zhunan waited for his answer quietly, this kind of patience made Pei Ran more nervous, and finally said the phrase "I don't want to fall in love yet".

A word was spoken intermittently, very emboldened.

Yanzhun nodded calmly and said I know, but I still want to chase you.

Still ask him, will you chase him?

Pei Ran didn't speak, he was afraid that he would open his mouth and kowtow again.

Finally, Yan Zhun pressed down the brim of his hat and said he knew, then I chased him.

"Pei Ran?"

Pei Ran turned his head and saw Su Nian.

Su Nian stood shoulder to shoulder with another boy, looking very intimate.

Su Nian glanced at him, and then asked for a moment, "It's raining, don't you hold your umbrella? And your face... why is it so red?"

Pei Ran's face was red, but her tone was as calm as ever: "Something?"

"Oh, it's okay, just say hello." Su Nian paused, "By the way, it was my problem that made you unhappy before. Now that I met, I will apologize to you again..."

"No need." Pei Ran asked, "Did Lin Kang bring you something for me?"

Su Nian smiled: "Take it. I know you were angry at the time and didn't care. It's fine if you don't get angry."

Pei Ran frowned, didn't want to tell him more, turned around and left.

"Hey, wait." Su Nian stopped him, "I'll give you the umbrella, don't catch a cold."

Pei Ran refused: "No, thank you."

"No," Su Nian smiled, "This umbrella was given to me by Brother Qingshan before, and I have forgotten to return it. This time it just happened. You can return it to him after you use it."

"I have broken up with him, you borrowed the umbrella yourself, return it by yourself." Pei Ran stepped away, the rest of the words floating in the rain.

Su Nian stood there and looked at his back, but did not move.

The boy next to him bumped his shoulder: "Listen to what you just said, is it human? I think you are a bitch."

Su Nian smiled, and he said: "It's the way to deal with Pei Ran, it's too vague, he can't understand it."

"They broke up, why are you going to be sick Pei Ran?"