25

Yan Zhun drank alcohol, his lips were cold, and the tip of his tongue was a bit astringent. Pei Ran didn't think about anything else, but felt that his neck, ears, and cheeks were too hot, and his head seemed to explode.

He had never felt this way before. He held his breath, half-squinted, staring vaguely at his strict eyelashes, his back pressed tightly to the sofa, and he didn't dare to move.

The tympanic membrane was almost shattered by the heartbeat.

At the end, Yan Zhun lowered his eyes and bit his lips patiently.

Pei Ran's breathing was chaotic when she spoke: "How much did you...drink?"

Yanzhun stopped and looked up at him, his eyes were reddened by alcohol: "Not drunk."

Pei Ran asked: "Why fight with him?"

The distilled spirit is too high, and Yan Zhun has been having a headache. Hearing this, he pulled the corner of his mouth.

They are fighting wine.

Seeing Luo Qingshan's expression in the box, he almost smashed the wine bottle on his head.

The phone's ringtone suddenly rang, and the movement was too loud just now. The phone has fallen out of Pei Ran's pocket, and he is lying on the sofa at this time.

Lin Kang sent two messages to ask Pei Ran where he was and if he needed to go out and pick him up.

Yanzhun tightened his back, with no expression on his face.

Smashed the phone and locked people here. Yan Zhun thought.

The warmth from his abdomen interrupted his thoughts, and his body stiffened for a moment.

Pei Ran put his palm on his stomach, lowered his eyes without looking at him: "Is the stomach uncomfortable?"

Yan Zhun seemed to feel conscious, and the pain surged up.

When Yan Zhun grew up, he had never shouted bitterness in front of anyone. During the training period, he hadn't even complained about being tired. If he hadn't suddenly fallen in front of the computer, no one knew that his condition was so serious.

He rolled his apple, and then said dumbly: "...it hurts."

Pei Ran frowned, his face was still red, and his expression became more serious: "I call a car and go to the hospital first."

Without a response, Pei Ran looked up questioningly, only to find that Yan Zhun had been watching him.

Yan Zhun moved his eyes lightly, and asked with confirmation, "Go to the hospital?"

"Well," Pei Ran asked, "or did you bring the medicine?"

Yan Zhun asked, "...you won't pick him up?"

"Who to pick up..." Pei Ran was stunned for a moment, and then reacted, "Luo Qingshan? Many of his friends are here, so I don't need me to pick them up."

Yan Zhun was silent for a moment, and his low voice changed a little: "Then who are you here to pick up?"

Pei Ran: "..."

"Who are you here for?" Yan Zhun asked again, "Me?"

Pei Ran removed his hand from his abdomen, pursed his lower lip, and finally said vaguely, "Does this still hurt..."

Before Pei Ran finished speaking, Yan Zhun suddenly leaned over. The sweater was loose, Pei Ran's shoulders and collarbone were largely empty, Yan Zhun buried his face on Pei Ran's shoulders and closed his eyes heavily.