Luo Qingshan said: "It was Yan Zhun's fault."

Su Nian still wants to ask, but Luo Qingshan's strength is too great for him to catch it.

So he could only ask the question he most wanted to ask: "Brother, in your eyes...Who am I?"

"Good friend." Luo Qingshan threw three words succinctly, then stretched out his hand and rubbed Su Nian's neck, his tone was perfunctory with the action, "You continue to rest, I will give you a room for the whole day when I go down, I'm leaving. ."

In the middle of the night, Pei Ran sent the painted manuscript to Party A and planned to turn off the computer to sleep. Who knows that less than ten seconds after the message was sent, the QQ prompt sound was like a storm.

[TZG Saigo: Ah]

[TZG Saigo: Ah, ah, ah, what kind of fairy are you]

[TZG Saigo: Your wife is great! You are too strong! How can I make an appointment with your painting! ! ! 】

[Fei Yuyi:...... The information and photos you gave are detailed enough. 】

[TZG Saigo: It’s so good, it’s so good! ! 】

[TZG Sai Gao: Can I post a Weibo wife? Can I take it to the scene as a helper? [prayer]】

[Fei Yuyi: Yes, but this price is a private manuscript. Commercials need to discuss the price with me. 】

[TZG Saigo: Understand! The wife is kind! 】

【Fei Yuyi:…………】

This is not the first time that Pei Ran has seen this kind of words. Fans on Weibo seem to think he is a girl.

After submitting the manuscript, Pei Ran let out a sigh of relief and turned off QQ.

His eyes fell on the last picture file on the computer desktop, a few seconds later, he double-clicked to open it.

The boy in the painting has cold eyebrows, his shoulders are loose and he wears TZG team uniforms, his fingers are randomly placed on the keyboard, behind him is a slightly messy training room, a few empty gaming chairs, and other teammates’ clothes are placed on them. .

Yanzhun blended into this environment perfectly, as if he was an e-sports player himself.

Pei Ran watched quietly for a while, until the phone prompted the sound.

[Yan Zhun: Lin Xuhuan will go to the base together on her birthday the day after tomorrow? 】

[Pei Ran: No, he didn't tell me, it's not good to go without permission. 】

[Yan Zhun: He originally wanted to say, I took the job. 】

[Pei Ran:...]

[Yan Zhun: See you the next night? 】

[Pei Ran: Good. 】

[Strictly: Go to bed early]

Pei Ran replied, so do you, and then closed the dialog box, pasted the TZG team logo in the picture and transferred it to the phone, and posted it on Weibo.

After washing, there were hundreds of comments on Weibo.

Pei Ran rarely responds to comments, but he seems to be particularly interested tonight, lying on his side on the bed and swiping with his mobile phone.

[Ahhhhhh, it's a handsome guy in gaming! good looking! It feels a lot different from the previous painting style. Is it a commercial manuscript? 】

[I feel like a fan? 】