There are also a few more than ten seconds of speech, and Yan Zhun has no interest in translating it into text.

The earliest one was sent half an hour ago.

[Luo Qingshan: Where did you sleep last night]

Yan Zhun moved his finger to blacken it.

When the two appeared in the box together, Lin Xuhuan held his chopsticks in a daze.

"You two slept together last night?"

Pei Ran almost choked on the tea.

Lin Xuhuan just faintly heard other people's voices on the phone, he thought it was his brother's roommate.

Lin Xuhuan got to Yan Zhun and smelled it: "It's all the smell of a baby, didn't you go back to the dormitory last night?"

Pei Ran took off the mask and silently put the back of his hand to his nose and sniffed.

What does he smell? He didn't know it himself.

"Dog nose?" Yan Zhun said concisely, "Drunk, staying overnight."

"Drunk? Are you drunk? Oh my god... Do you still want to go to the hospital for half a month? Did you still have a cold?" Lin Xuhuan finished speaking and glanced at Pei Ran, who also wears a mask, "Go and borrow a cold. Baby is infected by you."

"I passed it to him." Pei Ran said honestly.

Lin Xuhuan was silent: "Then should I stay away from you?"

After speaking, he leaned back pretendingly.

Yan Zhun poured tea to Pei Ran without raising his eyes: "I can't pass it so far."

Pei Ran: "..."

Lin. Steel straight man. Xu Huan automatically ignored the strange atmosphere on the table and put himself a piece of siu mai: "Is it still far? It's almost in your face."

After eating breakfast, Lin Xuhuan wiped his mouth at random. Just as he raised his head to say something, he saw Pei Ran taking out a box of medicine from his pocket.

Pei Ran squeezed out a pill and whispered: "Hands."

Yanzhun sat lazily, opened his palms to him, and got a cold medicine.

Pei Ran squeezed one for herself, and the two ate them with warm water.

Lin Xuhuan's opened mouth slowly closed.

It's okay to take medicine when sick, but how does he feel.

That's weird.

"When is the next game?" Yan Zhun glanced at him and asked quietly.

"It's next week." Lin Xuhuan regained his senses, "Originally, we were going to play the day after tomorrow. Suddenly something happened... There was a team who questioned the team's fraud, and both sides are collecting evidence."

Yan Zhun raised his eyebrows: "Fake?"

"Isn't it strange?" Lin Xuhuan said, "Because there was a team who landed good guns and the Fate Circle for several consecutive games, they were reported by someone, hahaha."

The topic was far away at a glance, and Lin Xuhuan started talking about interesting things on the field.

After listening to him blowing the bull for a while, Yan Zhun finally couldn't listen, and raised his hand: "Trouble, check out."

Before leaving the restaurant, Yan Zhun and Pei Ran wore masks together, and Lin Xuhuan frowned in confusion, feeling that he was extraordinarily superfluous.