Luo Qingshan suddenly felt that there was a lot of work in his throat, so he retracted his hand and gave a wry smile: "Okay."

It wasn't until Pei Ran turned to leave that Luo Qingshan realized that the other party didn't even say a word of cheer to him.

He stroked two hairs in frustration, sat down on the stone chair next to him and played with his mobile phone. He had finished warming up before he found Pei Ran. He was just trying to find an excuse to talk.

After chatting a few words, Luo Qingshan was even more affirmed of his thoughts-he had to get back Pei Ran.

This matter was more difficult than he had expected before. Luo Qingshan hesitated and opened the first friend in the chat bar. Su Nian sent him several messages in succession, asking him what time of the game, and said he was coming to cheer him.

Luo Qingshan clicked on Su Nian's data card, and his fingers floated on the black option repeatedly.

But he changed his mind and thought again, what does it mean to pull a black one? He doesn't like Su Nian, even if he adds a friend, he will not cheat himself.

And Su Nian... actually treated him well, he unilaterally blocked people, it seemed that he was not very kind.

[Luo Qingshan: Don't come, let Pei Ran see it, and you will misunderstand us again. 】

[Su Nian:...]

[Su Nian: Okay, then come on for the game, if you meet Pei Ran, help me apologize to him]

[Su Nian: Call me whenever you have anything, I'm free: D]

The phone vibrated again, Luo Qingshan withdrew to take a look, it turned out to be news from Pei Ran.

He cheered up at once, and got up suddenly from the stone bench--

[Baby: My phone number has not changed, 134xxxxx, please feel free to contact me if you have anything]

Luo Qingshan was so excited that he even typed a few words wrong: What's wrong? I have never forgotten your number.

He read it twice before clicking send.

[The other party has turned on friend verification, and you are not his (her) friend...]

Luo Qingshan was smashed by the red exclamation mark.

He stared in shock, and sent a few punctuation marks in a row like confirmation, finally confirming this fact——

Pei Ran blocked him.

Pei Ran was the last to register for the class. When the registration was completed, everyone else had already prepared on the starting line.

Luo Qingshan was standing on Runway 5, looking at him anxiously. Seeing Pei Ran coming here, he subconsciously wanted to walk over, but was dragged by the clothes next to him.

"Classmates, it's about to start, don't go around."

Pei Ran knelt down and tied the shoelaces again.

The runway was full of people, mostly watching Pei Ran secretly.

Many people in the school know him. First, he has outstanding professional results and is often used as a positive teaching material by his tutors. Second, everyone knows that he has a boyfriend.

In recent years, homosexuality has been accepted by most young people. There is no disgust or disgust in their eyes when they look at Pei Ran, they are more inquisitive and curious.

Even so, Pei Ran still felt uncomfortable.

The gunshot interrupted Pei Ran's thoughts, he rushed out of the starting line, and the oncoming cool breeze finally made him much easier.