"No, it's not very painful." Knowing that his heart was softened, Luo Qingshan secretly relieved and changed the subject, "Have you picked up the gun? Come, don't move, I will throw your M24 with a six-fold mirror on it."

Pei Ran didn't stop, and passed by Luo Qingshan: "Thank you, I don't play sniper."

"There is someone in the N direction, thank you for the Rockets of the cookie owner, kiss..." Lin Xuhuan was interacting passionately with the boss in the live broadcast room. After seeing the direction of his teammates, he immediately sat up straight, "I'm grass, you calm down on the second. No. Wait for me to get on, No. 2... Strictly please don't rush you fucking, there are four people over there!!!"

Yan Zhun drove a motorcycle. Lin Xuhuan couldn't catch up with his small broken pickup truck and four wheels. He could only watch Yan Zhun rush to the enemy without looking back.

"Damn it, the double quad row is already difficult to play, you still give it for nothing!" Lin Xuhuan was so angry, "No wonder I said why you suddenly played with me today, so I wanted to take me to reverse the score... "

[111GOD knocked down TIKERX with AKM]

[111GOD knocked down HUMI2B with AKM]

[111GOD knocked down JEONG with a fragmentation grenade]

[111GOD eliminated MRxu with fragmentation grenade]

Yanzhun: "It's over."

"Haha, let me just say it, my brother must have a good idea in his heart before rushing over." Lin Xuhuan smiled, "Do you see my brother's operation show is not good? Just give me gifts if you like him."

Lin Xuhuan licked the bag and said, "Brother, what's wrong with you, I don't seem to be in a good mood looking at you?"

Yan Zhun asked: "If I am in a good mood, can I play games with you?"

"Damn." Lin Xuhuan smiled, "Okay, then what do you talk about, let me help you solve problems."

"You can't queue." Yan Zhun quickly licked away the accessories he needed, jumped on the top of the building and looked at people. "You can just be quiet, I can't even hear the steps."

Lin Xuhuan is used to it. He looked at the barrage and said, "No, no, he didn't open the plug-in...how do I know? We don’t know how many games we have played in a single game. We will show you his perspective when we have a chance. It can be seen that it is a real operation."

"It's not a youth trainee of our team, this operation is a youth trainee, then I just retire."

"I have always been self-aware. Mainly, he is really strong. If you don't believe me, go to the live broadcast rooms of other PUBG team anchors and ask them who does not know 111GOD."

Yanzhun listened to him blankly, thinking that he should be alone.

The game is over, strict 21 kills succeeded in eating chicken.

"Sun, you are really a peerless macho." Lin Xuhuan sighed.

Yan Zhun was overwhelmed by his words, and lit a cigarette and ignored him.

He lowered his eyes, looked at the phone placed in front of the keyboard, and repeatedly opened the top dialog box two or three times.

"Brother, I'm asking about your companion platform in the live broadcast room. Tell me about it, and I will advertise for you." Lin Xuhuan said, "Be sure to let you burst the order. You go and raise the price first. "

Yan Zhun spit out a puff of cigarette: "No need, quit."

"..." Lin Xuhuan's expression was complicated, "You gave up too quickly, young people have no perseverance at all."