"Our bedroom with the window open."

"That smells too."

"You're pretty expensive, what time do you come here? I'm starving to death."

"It's half past eight. By the way, brother, look at WeChat, I just saw a funny video and I shared it with you."

Pei Ran hung the game character in the house on his stomach, cut out and turned down the computer volume.

When he cut back again, he was shot headshot and the character fell to the ground.

"Wait for me." Yan Zhun opened the wheat.

Strangely speaking, Luo Qingshan and Su Nian were still chatting in the voice, Yan Zhun's voice was almost suppressed by them, but Pei Ran could hear them clearly.

Although Pei Ran didn't play well, he was not Mengxin. He quickly saw the enemy attacking him: "Don't come here, at least two of them are holding me."

"Hide in the corner." Yan Zhun said again, "wait for me."

It's a pity that Pei Ran's angle is not good, and the character's movement speed is particularly slow after falling to the ground. He wanted to hide, but the enemy didn't give him a chance. A few shots and shots directly made him up.

Pei Ran clicked to watch the game.

Yan Zhun was a step late and was standing in front of his box at this time.

"The person across from this position can hit," Pei Ran reminded him, "I have nothing to lick in my box, not even medicine."

Yan Zhun gave a hum, but the game character made a lick of the box.

Pei Ran leaned back, he was not too familiar with the game, and couldn't see what accessories or gun Yan Zhun took from him.

"Su Nian, I transferred you the money for the meal, you can take it..." Luo Qingshan laughed shortly before he finished speaking, "Hey no, Yan Zhun, why are you licking my baby's clothes? Expensive I'm tired of wearing clothes, want to try the original clothes?"

Pei Ran raised her eyebrows, and she saw that the clothes on the character of Yan Zhun turned into the original white T.

Yan Zhun changed his position and said concisely: "The point is wrong."

Pei Ran was in a bad mood, and originally planned to close the game, but he didn't press the exit button for a long time looking at the precise angle of view, so he simply continued to look back.

He thought Yan would run, after all, he was the only one left in the team. But Yan Zhun didn't. He changed the house and started to confront the opposite person.

It was not until Yanzhun knocked down the enemy for the fourth time that the enemy finally decided to retreat strategically. Ke Ren just jumped downstairs, and was swept to death by Yan Zhun's gun.

Even a novice like Pei Ran can see that Yan Zhun is really strong. If the opponent were not living with Luo Qingshan, he would suspect that this was a professional player.

However, the enemy has teammates, and he can always support him when he falls on the ground. It is very difficult to really eliminate those people.

"Forget Zhun, you can go to the circle, it's not a problem to consume them, you can still afford this wave of poison?" Luo Qingshan gave him a trick, "You enter the circle to find a good position, there are only ten people left Up."

As soon as Luo Qingshan's voice fell, Yan Zhun moved his right probe and shot the other side.

"Don't enter." Yan Zhun said, "just let them die here."