"Thank goodness you're here, Suki. Something terrible is going on; I just saw Prince Zuko and his uncle! We have to tell the Earth King right away that the Fire Nation has infiltrated the city!" Katara explained to the three Kyoshi Warriors that had come to Ba Sing Se the day prior. At the mention of Katara knowing who Zuko and Iroh were, Yan's eyes widened. She hadn't told Team Avatar of her previous interaction with Zuko, nor did she know that Katara and Sokka had met the former prince two years prior.

The Kyoshi Warrior in the center rose from her crouched position on the floor. "Oh, don't worry, I'll be sure to let him know." she simply said in a monotone voice. Katara's jaw dropped and she quickly turned to Yan.

"Yan, get out of here! They're not the real Kyoshi Warriors! Go, and take Momo." she ordered Yan. Yan hesitated for a second before spotting the plea in Katara's blue eyes. She grabbed Momo and raced out of the throne room, leaving Katara behind.

Yan hurried back to the safe house, panting heavily once she rushed through the doors. Momo chirped nervously at Yan's erratic behavior as the girl paced around, muttering to herself and frequently checking outside to make sure she wasn't followed. She turned to Momo, trying to find her words as the flying lemur looked up at her with a tilt of his head. "We need to get in contact with Sokka and Aang, but I don't know where they are, Momo. Oh, this is bad; what happened to Katara? Who were those girls if they weren't the real Kyoshi Warriors?" she asked desperately, running her hands through her hair. Momo, unsure how to comfort Yan, offered her a moon peach as he sat on her shoulder.

Before she could worry and ask more unanswered questions, Yan heard the familiar sound of Appa's growling and exited the door to the back garden. Lo and behold, she saw Appa, Sokka, Aang, and Toph; just the right people she wanted to see. "Guys, it's Katara. We were in the palace and she-"

"We know, I had a vision and we came rushing back here. Come on, there's no time. We need to get to the palace now and get her back." Aang said urgently as he cut Yan off. She nodded and rushed toward Appa, getting onto his back and sitting in his saddle once the Avatar snapped the reins and headed for the palace.

The quartet wasted no time in hurrying into the palace, rushing into the throne room to inform the king of the current situation. "Katara's fine. You have nothing to worry about. She met with the Council of Five to plan the invasion, and since then, she's been off with your friends, the Kyoshi Warriors." the Earth King tried to reassure the teens but Aang and Yan were beyond consoling.

"See, Aang? She's with Suki. They're probably at our safe house right now talking about makeup or something." Sokka smiled as he reassured Aang who nodded slowly in agreement. They bid goodbye to the Earth King and exited the throne room.

"Guys, I know Katara is in trouble! Why else would she tell me to run, and why would she tell me that the Kyoshi Warriors weren't the real Kyoshi Warriors? I'm not crazy, she wouldn't have told me to get out of there if she wasn't afraid or concerned." Yan tried to get them to understand once they got to the safe house. When Sokka, Aang, and Toph entered the home, they had expected to see either Katara or Suki there, but it was empty. Before they could start their search for Katara, a knock at the door caused the group to stop.

Yan opened the door and was surprised to see Iroh standing in the doorway. "Iroh? What are you doing here? Pardon my manners, but how are you?" she asked as she raised a brow at the enthusiastic tea lover.

"I need your help." Iroh pleaded as he stood outside the door, his hands in his long sleeves. At the sight of the uncle of Zuko, Sokka and Aang gasped and stood in a battle stance, ready to knock the old man off his feet.