One piece arc Pt. 2: A mission to stop Big Mom

Comenzar desde el principio

Luffy looked at the boy patting his head proud of what he caught "Great catch, Ben! Let's go see what else is out there!"

Ben smiles after he felt Luffy pat his head looking up at him "Thanks Luffy. And yeah! Let's go!" He walked back to where Usopp and Chopper were waiting and resumed fishing. While the boy was waiting for a bite, he noticed Robin sitting on the chair noticing that she was reading something. The boy decides to set the level wind reel to make a clicking sound that way he'll know there's something on the line, and walks over to where Robin is sitting. "Hey, Robin. What are you reading?"

Robin looks at the kid and smiles "I'm reading about a sunken ship I heard about from Mario's world. The name of the ship is still unknown, but it says here that a shark named Jonathan Jones who is the captain of this ship is still alive."

Ben was surprised after listening to what Robin had said about this legendary ship and this captain. He would always enjoy listening to stories from other heroes he met from other worlds, but it seems like he never heard Mario bring up this story about Jonathan Jones. "Wow. I don't think Mario told me about this back at Rosalina's observatory. I wonder if he's a nice guy- I mean shark if we meet him"

Robin smiled "Me too, Ben...I've been hearing some rumors before you came to this world that he might be here in our world right now."

"Wait, really?!" Ben was shocked after hearing what Robin said

Robin nods "Yeah. What are the chances anyway? We might see him here in our world."

Ben smiled feeling excited that they might see him in this world "Looks like we'll have to wait and find out if we meet him." Before he could finish his conversation with Robin, he started to hear his fishing line scream signaling that he had a fish on. "Yikes! I gotta go, Robin!! There's a fish on!" The kid ran over to his fishing rod as he didn't want this fish to escape

Robin laughed watching the kid run over to his fishing rod after "Haha! Don't worry Ben. Good luck catching that fish!"

Ben was reeling in his line and was pulling it back trying to catch this massive creature! "What the heck is on the end of this line?! It feels like a grouper!!!"

"Let me help you out, buddy!" King K. Rool runs over to the kid and helps him reel in this massive fish. "I saw a lot of fish to catch back in the jungle, but I don't know what you have hooked into!! You might've caught a monster!!!"

Luffy then joins in helping the boy catch this massive creature. "I don't know about you Ben, but I think you hooked into a monster!!"

"My thoughts, too!!" Ben continued to reel in this monster as he could see it break the surface it was a massive Octopus!!"

"HOLY GOD!!! LOOK AT THE SIZE OF THIS OCTOPUS!!"

Ben saw that the Octopus still had some fight in it, but was determined to bring it to the boat! "Come on!! We can do it!!" As he continued to give it his all trying to bring this beast onto the ship, he noticed there was someone on the octopus' head. "Wait who is that person?"