Sam was true to her words.

August stepped back, hand over her mouth. She wasn't one for violence, but the guy also did kinda deserve it.

"Holy shit." Ethan voiced beside the blonde.

"Don't ever lay hands on my sister."

Frankie was furious, pain radiating through his body. "You fucking bitch! Fuck you!"

Tara was vexed. Chad wore a content smile. That guy was an asshole and deserved what he got. The youngest Carpenter was less then thrilled by Sam's heroic appearance.

"Does this happen often?" August turned her head to look at the brunet boy behind her. Ethan shrugged. Neither were the partying type.

"Holy shit, it's that psycho girl!" someone voiced, words directed at the oldest Carpenter. August went rigid for a moment. She wasn't apart of the terror that had its teeth hooked in Woodsbro, but she does remember the fear of seeing the news, knowing that it could have easily been her at her home when she was alone and ended up on the morning news, her body discovered bloodied and cold.

"I... I gotta go." August mumbled, trailing after Tara as the brunette left the party.

    𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐔𝐓 into the cold autumn air, deciding to use Chad's letterman jacket for warmth

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

    𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐔𝐓 into the cold autumn air, deciding to use Chad's letterman jacket for warmth.

     The Jones called out to the fast walking Carpenter, "Tara? Hey, you okay?"

    The girl looked over her shoulder. "I'm fine, August. Just need to be alone." The blonde stopped, letting the girl go. She knew that Sam would trail after her sister, anyways.

     Augusts' theory was right.

     Following after the sisters, were Chad, Ethan, and the girl with the orange hat and pumpkin shirt, August had found out was named Anika.

     "You stole my jacket." Chad voiced, alerting the girl as his arm draped over her shoulder. The Jones girl scoffed with a smirk. He didn't mind she had it on, the cold air constricted against his sweaty skin.

     The group followed Sam and Tara, concern running through their veins. At one point, August had properly introduced herself to Anika, also finding out she was dating Mindy. Somehow, she ended up wearing Anika's hat, the Kayoko girl stealing Ethan's.

      Sam called out to Tara, the four behind coming to a halt as the younger girl stopped in her tracks, turning to her older sister with annoyance.

     August understood Tara's annoyance. She had a right to want to chose her own choices. To do things without the others protecting her. Yes, Tara had gone through something very few would fully understand, but hooking up with an asshole wasn't going to help.