007

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴇʀᴀꜱᴇᴅ

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴇʀᴀꜱᴇᴅ

  "𝐒𝐎, 𝐀 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 birdy told me you kissed Ethan Landry outside your classroom." Chad spoke, plopping himself on the sofa beside Augustine. Most of the group were in Sam, Tara and Quinn's apartment.

     Tara was cooking dinner, Anika helping, and Mindy was setting the table. Sam was elsewhere. The only person that wasn't there, was Ethan. He was caught up with school stuff.

     The blonde blushed. "Was that little birdie, Rachel?"

     "Might've been." He grinned. Chad cared for the blonde, adored her, but he only wanted her to be happy. "Ethan's a pretty good guy."

August turned to him, a soft smile on her freckled face. "It sounds like you want to date him, Chad. Just say the word and I'll-"

The Meeks boy shook his head "No, no, no. He's all yours, Aj."

"Chad, would you stop flirting with August for one minute and help!" Mindy called out, her twin rolling his eyes before muttering an apology to the blonde, leaving to help. The same time, Anika took his seat.

Sam walked back into the room, a pillow and blanket in hand for the Kayoko girl. "Are you sure you don't want to stay here, August?"

The Jones girl shook her head. "I'm positive. I should probably be leaving soon, anyways." The oldest Carpenter was interrupted by the the Meeks girl, calling out for her presence, leaving August and Anika to talk amongst themselves.

"A little slumber party with the Core Four!" August heard Chad chant, a little too excited. She chuckled, rolling her eyes.

Anika looked to the blonde, confused. August shrugged back, a warming smile. When hearing the boy attempt to get the others just as excited about the phrase as he was, the Jones girl called out. "It's not gonna catch on, Chad!"

"It will. I know it!"

With the four in a world of there own, oblivious to the news that was on the tv, Anika tensed as noticed the report first, grabbing Augustines attention.

"Guys." The blonde turned up at the volume as Anika called out to the others.

"We're hearing from sources inside the homicide division that the prime suspect is none other than Samantha Carpenter, one of the survivors of Woodsboro killings in 2022, seen here attacking a woman on the street last night."