009

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄ɪ ᴡᴀɪᴛ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
ɪ ᴡᴀɪᴛ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ

   𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐊𝐄 to the sound of screaming and the clatter of metal. The blonde squinted open her tired eyes. Her head hurt, pounding, as the world spun around her. For a slither of a moment, she thought everything that had happened was just a dream.

But, as the blonde held her hand to her head, sitting up, she realised the horrors she thought she dreamed about was happening. In real time.

Augustine tried to use the unit beside her to help her stand, hand slipping from the liquid red that stained her palm's. As she pushed against the wall, finally getting to her feet, she swore she was going to fall her again. Her body felt weak, numb.

Anika was on the ladder, holding on for dear life, literally.

      Only... she didn't make it.

The Jones girl heard Mindy cry out. She felt her heart shatter. Augustine saw how broken Mindy was. Though, beside the Meeks girl, Sam was looking intently at August, wide eyed.

"Go." Sam mouthed.

      So, she did.

     The blonde moved as slowly as she could to the bedroom door, unlocking it from earlier. Just as the locked rattled, Ghostfaces attention went to her.

Shit.

Augustine swung open the door, hurrying to slam it close behind her before rushing towards the front door.

As she passed, she tried to ignore Quinn's lifeless body on the floor. She practically fell against the door, shaky hands trying to open the latch.

The moment the door open, her eyes met Chad and Tara. For a brief second, a slither of a second, she thought she was safe. But that quickly faded as she felt someone's hand cover her mouth and Chad's eyes widen.

     The duo couldn't help, as such as they tried, as the door to the apartment quickly slammed shut. It left the blonde and Ghostface alone, without any of the others being able to see or help.

The last thing Augustine remembers, was struggling in their grip, body tired and aching from trying to fight. She remembers her head aching and feeling so tired that she couldn't keep her eyes open. Then. . . nothing.