I had a suspicion that they were talking about all might, but you can't be too sure— "Who are you talking about?"

   "You know who we're talking about. Don't be an idiot y/n." Bakugou snapped.

   "I have no idea—"

   "Kacchan, I never told them—ha...ha... ha?"

   "Then... Why are they here?"

  "...."

   "Forget it! Forget it all! I can't stand you! That's it! Let's fight. Right here, right now." He quickly swung at Deku and we immediately jumped back. I panicked watching the two argue. I didn't want to jump into the argument but I didn't want them to get in trouble with Mr Aizawa.

   My attempts to get them to stop arguing fell dead upon their ear stop fell deaf to their ears. I was hysterical as I attempted to call Aizawa in the UA group chat-- however, I felt someone pat my head.

   "I'll take care of this, kid." It was Aizawa and he took off his scarf. "Stop following these two, they always get themselves into trouble."

    We were given a long weekend, and we were back in the classroom the following Monday. I got off scot-free after convincing Aizawa that I was dragged forcibly out of my bed. Bakugou and Deku called me a traitor when I passed by them.

   I stuck out my tongue but Bakugou nailed my face perfectly with a soda can.

   We were back in the classroom that following Wednesday morning, I took the time within the small break to visit back home--or...I guess that is what you would call home.

   I dozed out a bit before Mina slammed her hand on her desk and stood up, it looked like there was a heated debate between Mina and Todoroki... "He can't mean that, right?"

   "Like to share, Ashido?" 'Wow-- his icy stare is back.'

   "Excuse me, sir." Bless Tsu as she was able to stop their arguing, we focused our attention back to Aizawa. "May I ask a question? What were those things the principal was talking about during the opening ceremonies? I've never heard the term hero work studies before."

   "I know right? That had me pretty confused, too." Uraraka agreed with her best friend.

   "I also have concerns. He said they're something the upperclassmen participate in, correct?" Iida chopped his arms in the air as Aizawa sighed, it looked like the four-day weekend wasn't enough for him.

   "I was planning to talk more about those at a later date, but I guess telling you now is more logical. To put it simply, it's work outside of class. Like the internships, you did at pro hero agencies before. Only closer to the real thing."

   Uraraka gasped, "Huh. I never heard about these. Wait, then why did we work so hard at the sports fest?!"

   I raised my hand because I was always curious about this topic. "She has a point. If we have work studies, those who weren't scouted at the sports festival still have career paths. This doesn't make sense!"

   "You'll be using your connections from the festival to secure a work-study. It's basic networking. This isn't part of your normal classwork. It's discretionary for each student. That means those who weren't scouted at the sports festival will have a hard time lining one up, I'm afraid. Originally, individual agencies recruited on their own. But there was lots of competition as people tried to recruit UA students. So this is how things ended up. Good enough, you two?" He hushed us and I rolled my eyes, sometimes Aizawa can be a pain in the fucking ass.

   "I'm sorry I jumped to conclusions, sir." She apologized.

   "Now that you have your provisional licenses, you can assist in real ways, for longer periods. Until now, there haven't been many first-years who've received their licenses. With the increased activity of villains, we're currently exploring the idea that you can participate in work studies as well. We'll explain more about the work-study positions and what that program entails at a later date but for now... We've got other things to worry about. That's all. Sorry to keep you waiting, Mic."

   Present Mic busted into the classroom singing and I almost lost my hearing. After he made fun of Deku and Bakugou for a bit, he continued with his lesson-- it was kinda weird. He's good at teaching English for... whatever reason? The rest of the day went normal and suddenly Deku was freed from house arrest and everyone was making fun of him.

   "Guys! I'm sorry for all the trouble I caused!"

   "No sweat, Deku. " Sero reassured him. "Thanks for your hard work--"

   Denki hit Sero on the shoulder. "All he did was a vacuum. And what's with those steam nostrils?"

   "Y/N! I apologize for dragging you into our mess! I promise to never wake you up like that again!"

   "Chill, I'll get my revenge on the both of you at some point--"

   "--huh?! Oh, uh... Class Rep! Iida! I'm sorry I disappointed you!"

   Even though Iida was a little scared of Deku's apology, it looked like he didn't even have to scold him. "Right.... Well, I'm glad you learned from your mistakes. Follow the rules from now on."

   "I'll catch up with everything I fell behind on these past three days!"

   "That's fighting' the spirit! Do it, man!" Kirishima cheered on Deku and they were doing a little dance. I couldn't help but laugh, even though the classroom is often a mess and gives me constant headaches... I don't think I want to just leave them.

   "Time to take your seats, everyone." We all screamed as Aizawa came out of literally nowhere. Everyone scrambled back to their seats. "Morning. Now that Midoriya is back, we'll go into more detail about what the work studies entail. Go ahead and come in. I'll have people who've experienced them firsthand explain. I suggest you listen carefully as they point out how work studies differ from internships."

   The entire class gasped as Mirio, Nejire, and Tamaki strolled on in. I tried to keep my cool when I spotted Nejire. She's working...I shouldn't disrupt her-- oh never mind she gave me a subtle wave at me. 'How cute...' I gave her one back.

  Aizawa cleared his throat and the classroom fell silent. "These three are third-years at UA. They rank at the very top of our student body. You may know them as the Big Three."

Here we go...

•───────•°•❀•°•───────•