XXXIV

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

Ryuko asked if I was sure I wanted to continue attending UA. I stuck with my decision and stepped out of my comfort zone. I closed the limo door and Ryuko rolled down the window, "You can still back out now, you know that right dragonfly?!"

"I'll meet you every Saturday, Sunday and sometimes friday. Nothing's going to change, I promise you!" I held onto her hand, she squeezed it before the butler helped me with my bags. I waved at mom as the butler put all the luggages into the building--I assumed my new room.

I met up with some of the kids in our class, others were still showing up but I just mingled with some of my classmates. They welcomed me back and I was embraced into many hugs. Deku pulled me off to the corner and held out a letter.

"What's this?" I asked.

"Kota gave both of us a letter. Do you remember who Kota is?" He asked, i took the letter from my classmate.

"Of course, the little boy who kept assuming I was the super hero in the show." I opened the letter and started to read. My heart felt as if it were going to explode.

"Dear Y/N, I'm sorry I hit you on your head... i'm also sorry Thank you for saving me even though you barely knew me--or trying to save me. I'm glad you and Deku fought together, I don't mind the argument you two had."

"P.s. Can I have one of your watches?"

"P.P.P.S, are you sure you don't know who Dr.Clock is? You really do have the same quirk as the superhero in the show"

-Kota Izumi

"Oh my heart, he's so cute" I held the letter close before putting it in my bag. "Let's write back to him later."

"Careful, you're getting too emotional, F/N. You're going to accidentally send him one of your watches." He patted my back before I was engulfed in a hug.

"S-Sero!" I gave the crying man a hug back, I guess this is the first time we actually met up again.

"Y/N! I was so scared!" He pulled back from the hug, he was clutching my arm.

"I thought you guys all forgot about me--"

"NO!" All of class 1-A shouted.

"When I figured out you weren't with the group I searched the forest day and night! I swear we didn't forget about you--that's horrible!" He shook my shoulders.

"Y-Yeah! I was focused on Kacchan because he was right in front of me, I swear! When we did a group roundup we noticed you weren't with us, F/N!" Izuku gasped.

"Ribbit... To forget one of our classmates is h-horrible!" Tsu must've overheard the conversation. She rubbed my arm, "Did you feel like we forgot about you?"

"J-Just... a little, i'm not going to lie--but it's all fine!"

"It's not! I couldn't imagine, ribbit, how you felt when you were with the League and thought nobody was going to come for you but only Bakugou--"

"Im sure we're all glad that Bakugou and Y/N are back but we should get ready for Mr. Aizawa." Iida grabbed our shoulders and softly guided us to the rest of our classmates. We lined up in rows. I guess it was Iida's doing.

On the grounds of UA, about a five-minute walk from the school, a student dorm was built in three days. They work fast, the buildings are called Heights Alliance. Nezu explained how the dorm system they put in place isn't just to ensure the students' safety. It was also to determine the threat they have still not taken care of...