XXXVI.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

"Mr. Aizawa?" I walked into the classroom before anyone else showed up. It was the next day and I couldn't sleep at all last night. I had so many questions that there was no way my quirk wasn't acting right. Am I broken?

"Isn't it a little early for you to show up? Not even Iida's here."

"I... need some help"

"In what way?" He sighed and put down his coffee cup. I explained the situation with the cabinets and how both Kirishima and Bakugou assumed I was a little crazy.

"I assure you, Mr! I am not crazy!" I finished my ranting with a huff.

"Well..." He sighed, it looked a little taken aback. "Since yesterday, have you tried to use your quirk again?..." I shook my head, I was too afraid. What if I get stuck like that again? "Try now."

He got up from his desk and moved to where all of the other student's desks were. Pushing a few desk's back, he isolated one of the desks. Making sure it was in line, he asked me to use my quirk and push the object.

I sighed and focused all of my attention on the desk. It took me a few tries to actually get it to not stop time but slow it down. I took the front part of it and my hand actually went through it. The desk molded around my arm before time picked up again.

"I-Im stuck..." I confessed. The desk was no longer mushy, it felt really uncomfortable. I felt tears prick at my eyes, "What do I do!? I-I dont want to be stuck here?!"

He circled around the table, pulling out his phone he gawked, "This is... a power up? You shouldnt be able to power up out of nowhere for no reason... i need to get in touch with sir nighteye."

"Who...is that?" I asked.

"He's someone who can help you tremendously. I don't think you need to worry right now, I think you've just powered up with all of the hard work you've been doing... Keep up the good work." He patted my head before moving the desks back to where they were.

"Um? How do I get out of this?"

"Do I have to spoon feed you everything? Use your quirk again." He sighed. I rolled my eyes and it took me again a few more times to get my hand out of the desk.

By that time it was time for class to start and I quickly hustled to my seat smack in the middle of Uraraka and Aoyama.

"I believe I mentioned this yesterday, but for now, Class 1-A of the hero course will be focusing on getting their provisional licenses." He earned a round of 'yes sir' before continuing, "A hero license bears with it the great responsibility of human life. Of course, the exam to receive one is very difficult. Even the provisional license has only a 50% passing rate each year."

Mineta snickered with Denki, "Just the provisional license is that hard?"

"That's why today, we will have each of you come up with at least two...ultimate moves." He held my glance, I knew we were going to talk about this later.

"Ultimate moves?!" Ayoama looked at both me and Uraraka.

"It's like a real school thing and yet--"

Kirishima and Sero gasped, "It's like a supernormal hero thing!"

He explained a little more before allowing us to get our hero suits to change into. We all jumped at the opportunity to wear the outfits again.

Straps... Here I come..

When we got to the gym, it was the same one when I met the big three. Cementoss, Ectoplasm and Midnight were already waiting outside the gym, bright and early.