"congratulation Riku!! I heard you and Tenn got new project- ohh Tenn was here too??!"said Aki who just arrive along with his manager.Tenn was a little shock when he meet Aki who was one of his friend who live next to their house a long time ago.Riku smiling and greet Aki after that,the other member just left the room and meet Aki too.

"Thank you~~ and congratulation for pass your audition for this project Aki!"said Riku as both of them always in touch.The Idolish7 member meet Aki.

"Ohh..you guys must be Riku's bandmate! Nice to meet you Idolish7-san..my name is Kurokawa Aki...I'm just debuted as new actor...our president told me to take part in this project but after I heard that your name,I thought it just another person..but it's come the real you Riku!!"said Aki as he bow to them.

"nice to meet you too Riku-san's friend,hope we can get along for this project"said Tsumugi.Aki saw Tenn who was standing there without saying anything.

"oh Tenn!! it's been so long I haven't heard any news about you after you left Riku.."said Aki as he don't know what happen.Riku only told Aki that Tenn was no longer staying in the family.At first,Aki was disappointed at Tenn.After the day Tenn leaving Riku,Riku rarely come to school because of his condition getting worse.

"Kurokawa-san,please take care about your mouth,we still in job.You should be more professional in this industry"said Tenn with cold face.Everyone get used with Tenn's cold attitude but Aki didn't.Riku tried to stop Aki from say anything to Tenn anymore.Riku give a begging face toward Aki.Aki sigh and will do as Riku say.

"Well,I am sorry for my rudeness Kujou-san...anyway congratulation for the project,I hope we will get along together and made this project success"said Aki.Riku never mention about Tenn's last name.

"thank you,"said Tenn as it was so awkward for him.

"You two still aim the same things but using a different way.Kujou-san really good at everything and leaving Nanase-san behind because he can't do much.A while ago you always protect him and always scold everyone for not making Nanase-san's smile.Well I am sorry for taking your time again top Idol Kujou-san...I will take my leave"said Aki with serious tone.When he face to Riku,his voice change to playful."well Riku,see you next practice!"said Aki.

Aki bow to everyone as respect and heading to other room.Tsumugi call everyone to heading back to their van and went to the dorm since everyone was tired.Before leaving,Riku waving his hand at Tenn as goodbye.Tenn still can't sense something wrong Riku or because it's been for long days he hasn't meet Riku before? He want to talk to Riku but he finally couldn't do it.

At the dorm,as usually,Idolish7 always so energetic and lively but only Riku was straight to his room because he say he was tired.The other member actually worried at Riku because he was acting like that,want to be alone.

"Let's think something to spend our time?"said Nagi who always try to cheer his around.

"No! That's can't be allowed.Riku need rest..he work hard for the whole day today.We don't want him forcing himself to out of his limit.Soon we will had talk show and practice.."said Mitsuki as he knock Nagi's head.

"Nii-san was right,Nanase-san can't stay late night.His body can't stand it"said Iori.

"awwww.....there's must be something we can do for cheering on Riku!"said Nagi.

"for the best,we can do for him tomorrow once he got enough rest"said Sougo.

Everyone finally agree with Sougo.They know,they want to do something but they need to be aware with Riku's condition too.They don't want it getting worst again.So they will think about it for tomorrow but they didn't know that Riku was crying in happiness alone in his room.