After done meeting,Riku quickly leaving the meeting room and heading to the toilet.Iori notice that Riku was rushing to the toilet.Tenn was saw that Riku was different too after the meeting.He silently made his step to follow Riku without he notice.Suddenly Iori stood infront of Tenn as he was stopping Tenn from follow Riku.

"why? I just want to check on him.."said Tenn

"please understand the situation..I believe you already know what I trying to say.."said Iori.

"What do you mean?"Tenn ask as he didn't understand Iori's mean.

"It's about Nanase-san,don't you get it?"said Iori as he tryingt to give a hint to Tenn.Tenn seems like he still don't get it."seriously??? do I need to tell you?"said Iori.Tenn only stay silent because he still don't get the hint.When Iori about to open his mouth,Riku just left the toilet and saw Tenn and Iori was standing in front of the toilet.

"Oh...Tenn-nii,Iori?why you guys here? Do you want to use toilet too?"ssaid Riku as he was being so naive.

"Nope,Nanase-san,manager looking for you,you should hurry"said Iori.

"ohh...I see,then how about you two?"Riku ask.

"I will be there with you later,"said Iori.

"okay,I will be leaving first,see you later Tenn-nii.."said Riku and leaving as fast as he can.Tenn finally notice something wrong with Riku.He about to grab Riku's hand but Iori stop him again.

"Now you know what I mean?.."said Iori.

"then still,why you not comforting him if you already know that!!??"said Tenn as he raising his voice toward Iori.

"because,he wasn't actually cry being sad or disappointed..but he was happy for working with you.You didn't notice Nanase-san's reaction when you speak your thoughts to the director."said Iori.Tenn's eyes widely open as he didn't know that Riku would cry because he was happy to work with Tenn.

Iori made his first step away from Tenn and go catch up with Riku.Tenn still at losing himself and don't know what to say to Riku anymore.Tenn feel so small when Iori know everything about Riku more than him...

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

At the meeting room,Riku want to stay for awhile because he want to learn something from the vocal coach who still in introducing themselves to the other talent and actor.Tenn still wondering why Riku hasn't come out from that room yet.Iori just left the other room together with Tsumugi and saw Tenn was waiting for Riku.

"Nanase-san currently busy with his own..you don't have to wait for him..I can pass the message to Nanase-san.."said Iori.

"why should I? I can tell him by myself,"said Tenn.

"then,that shouldn't be allowed."said Iori with straight reaction.Tenn seems like he got pissed by Iori's behavior.

"what? Who are you to talk like that?"said Tenn with a harsh voice.

"well,just wait until the day of you and Nanase-san's project"said Iori then eneter the room that Riku was.

Tenn still don't get it why Iori's attitude become so rude."What his problem.."said Tenn as he was clueless.

-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

After that,Idolish7 member just finish with their meeting and heading to the room that Riku still there.Tenn still curious with Iori and didn't notice that Gaku and Ryunosuke was behind him.

"Oii Tenn!? what are you doing here? I thought you had practice with Nanase inside that room?"said Gaku.

"i did! I just done! I'm just waiting fo-"suddenly Riku just out from the room to in the same time a person that he know was there too.