Ch 6-Distracted

Y/n's pov

"Ready! Set!

3

2

1

Let it rip!"

Roktavor spins around the wall while fafnir immediately went for the center. As roktavor continuously hit it, the more power fafnir got.

"Ah! Why won't it move!?" Honcho said.

"(sighs)...your bey is a stamina type but you're not using its stamina...
You should make this an endurance battle for a chance of victory..." free said.

As free says these words, roktavor is starts to slow down which angered Honcho.

" don't give up roktavor! Let's show him what we can do! Roktavor zone! "
Honcho yelled.

"....pointless struggle , fafnir! , drain spin! "free said.

Both beys clash at the center and are sent to opposite side of the stadium

Roktavor ended up stopping while fafnir continue spinning at a good pace.

"With a survivor finish, free de la Hoya wins with a score of 1-0." the ref said.

" how!? This is unreal!" valt said.

"(tilts his head) well, looks like I won again. Are you having a good time? Did all that fun take your breath away?" free taunt.

"he's a bit harsh..." athena said.

"but he's not wrong...everyone find beyblade fun when they win but if they lose, the fun is sucked out. It's
something everyone should accept and train to overcome instead of complaining." I thought.

"(scoff) you about done mocking me!Nobody likes losing! "Honcho said.

"(smirking) I'm glad you agree.There's no glory in defeat. You've got to win, not just try." free said.

" you got some nerve talking to us like this in front of them!Your arrogance is out of this world! This isn't over! We'll meet again in the stadium soon! I'll get payback! Just you wait!" Honcho said