Celebrating Together 8

(Side note: Tommy continues to pretend that he doesn't hate his family and focuses more on his fiancé soon to be wife ( why wife bc why not 😀)
♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎

Tommy and Purpled had come a long way since they first met, overcoming a lot of obstacles and challenges to be together. And finally, the day they had been waiting for had arrived, as they were getting married.

Tommy and Purpled were joined by their closest friends, George, Dream,punz , foolish,Sapnap, Wilbur and Philza, who had all played a significant role in their love story. They were all gathered together on the beautiful grounds of Hypixel castle, ready to celebrate this special occasion.

As they sit together, reminiscing about all the adventures they had shared, Purpled takes Tommy's hand and looks lovingly into his eyes.

"Tommy, I just want you to know how much you mean to me," Purpled says, his voice filled with emotion. "You're my best friend and my soulmate, and I am so grateful to have you in my life."

Tommy looks back at him, tears filling his own eyes. "You've brought so much joy and happiness into my life, Purpled. I can't imagine a single moment without you," he says, squeezing her hand tightly.

Their friends all look on, smiling and laughing as they watch the two lovebirds pour their hearts out to each other. And then, it's time for the main event. Tommy and Purpled stand up to exchange their vows.

As they speak their heartfelt vows to each other, their friends look on with tears in their eyes. It's a beautiful moment, one that they'll all remember for the rest of their lives.

With the exchange of rings, Tommy and Purpled are pronounced husband and wife, and their friends let out a joyous cheer. They all gather together to celebrate this momentous occasion, eating delicious food, dancing, and having the time of their lives.

In that moment, as they all celebrate together, Tommy and Purpled know that their love story had come full circle. They had overcome all the obstacles life had thrown at them, and their love had only grown stronger with each challenge they faced.
♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎