How did they became fiancés 5

Prince Tommy had always felt like something was missing in his life, even though he had everything he could possibly want as a royal. That was until he met Prince Purpled, the new prince who had arrived from a neighboring kingdom. at the royal ball

Tommy and Purpled hit it off immediately, bonding over their shared love of music, games, and adventure. They quickly became inseparable, spending every moment they could together and exploring the kingdom side by side.

As they grew closer, Tommy realized that his feelings for Purpled went beyond friendship. He had never felt this way about anyone before, and he didn't know what to do with his newfound emotions.

One day, in a grand ball, Tommy took Purpled aside and confessed his love for him. To his relief, Purpled returned his feelings, and they shared their first kiss.

Their relationship was a secret at first, as they knew the expectations placed upon them as royal heirs. But eventually, they couldn't hide their love any longer, and they announced their engagement to the kingdom.

The royal wedding was a grand and joyous affair, with people from all corners of the kingdom coming to celebrate the love of the new royal couple. Tommy and Purpled exchanged vows in front of their family, friends, and all of their subjects, pledging to love and cherish each other for the rest of their lives.

As they walked down the aisle as a married couple, hand in hand, they knew that they had found true love. They felt complete, happy, and grateful for every moment spent together.

From that day on, Tommy and Purpled ruled the kingdom with love, compassion, and unity. They faced obstacles and challenges along the way, but their love always prevailed, and they made the kingdom a better place for all its citizens.

Their love story became a legend, inspiring many generations to come. And as they grew old together, surrounded by their loving family, they knew that their love would remain forever remembered and celebrated in the hearts and minds of the kingdom.
♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎